**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

R3 #19 is this Skill Queen

2»

Comments

• HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★

Hoitado said:

She is so overrated

How is she overrated when so many thinks shes meh?

So many people think the way you do

She’s not Practical or really useful in Endgame content. Maybe there’s a quest here and there but she isn’t nearly as good as people say she is
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Texas_11 said:

Hoitado said:

Hoitado said:

She is so overrated

She’s not Practical or really useful in Endgame content. Maybe there’s a quest here and there but she isn’t nearly as good as people say she is
    I used her all throughout act 7. How is she not useful ? How is she not practical? Sounds like you just are mimicking what you heard.
    Yes and I used iHulk all through act 6. Does that make him OP?
    My problem is, someone goes and says something such as she is not practical give me a break.

She offers much more than what anyone will allow her to have , because they don’t see the potential n her , that’s their fault.
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Nice! Can't believe you have 19 lol
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

tofuシ said:

Every time i see @GroundedWisdom comment I see disagrees
    May I ask why?

His opinion often sways in the other direction of the majority and forum is filled with some toxic people who will stalk anyone who disagrees with them and disageee everything they say
    I think I have a few of these forum stalkers as well but not nearly as many.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

tofuシ said:

Every time i see @GroundedWisdom comment I see disagrees
    May I ask why?

His opinion often sways in the other direction of the majority and forum is filled with some toxic people who will stalk anyone who disagrees with them and disageee everything they say
    I think I have a few of these forum stalkers as well but not nearly as many.
    tf, ur last disliked comment was in 2018???
    Actually it was May 10th it seems they may have stopped following me and I didn't notice.
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,586 ★★★★★

Hoitado said:

Hoitado said:

She is so overrated

She is practical, its just that I don't see how she is better than fury, aegon, Shang Chi, Falcon, or CB
    I don’t think anybody believes she is, the “Elsa is a top 5 skill champ” had more to do with the thinness of the class a year ago. With all the impactful buffs and the Shang Chi drop now she’d be lucky to be a top 10, now that said she is still an excellent well designed champ with some solid utility and damage, plus arguably being the most pro-suicides defender in the game. Congrats on a solid R3 OP!
    BigBlueOx said:

Hoitado said:

Hoitado said:

She is so overrated

She is practical, its just that I don't see how she is better than fury, aegon, Shang Chi, Falcon, or CB
    I don’t think anybody believes she is, the “Elsa is a top 5 skill champ” had more to do with the thinness of the class a year ago. With all the impactful buffs and the Shang Chi drop now she’d be lucky to be a top 10, now that said she is still an excellent well designed champ with some solid utility and damage, plus arguably being the most pro-suicides defender in the game. Congrats on a solid R3 OP!
    If we are being 100% honest, there is a top 3 in skill class , and after that it’s a blood bath to get to the top. It’s my favorite class because we can have this conversations.

Unlike cosmic , mutant , and science, most of the champs in skill class has a chance to fight over your resources , and I love it.
    I’ll also add on to this conversation to say that Elsa Bloodstone top 5 skill debate was a lot more important last year, when resources were scarce.

Now that 6* R3 champs are prevalent, it’s getting closer to saying which champ should I 5/65 and you know there is another one on the way.

It will take two T5cc to R4 a champ and then the cycle will be back around to who is a top R4 skill candidate.

Who knows who will be of value then.

I have 26-27 R5 champs and about 5-6 of them being from variant content.

I have 17 R3 champs going on 18.

I don’t think we are far from resetting the narrative.