**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Parry Curse issue

Myself, and at least one more teammate, had no parry curse after the first fight. Then a few fights later, doubled up. This causes a real problem if you count on that 0% into your next fight. Cost me 4 timeouts to go reset the issues that were bug-related, and not play-related.

Comments

• PizzabeatPizzabeat Posts: 239 ★★
    This bug is happening in our alliance as well
  • PlantesanPlantesan Posts: 335 ★★
    Running into that issue in our ally too
  • SchmitrnSchmitrn Posts: 111
    Yeah it’s a problem. The curse finishes a fight early
  • Ghostspider231Ghostspider231 Posts: 298 ★★★
    Not just parry curse cross fight. They got rid of my Odin cross fight for buffed up node
  • Thestoryteller6Thestoryteller6 Posts: 153 ★★
    Yep facing this issue in AQ as well.
  • XygonXygon Posts: 123
    And it went again. First fight through, next fight looking at the curse, 2/2 remaining (like it should). Following fight, it's not there any more. So I have to fight without parry on one I had planned to be able to parry through.
  • XygonXygon Posts: 123
    And it's gone again. Looks like the curse is only staying put for one fight, not two. At least it was consistent for me across the last four fights.
  • ThēMandalorianThēMandalorian Posts: 288 ★★★
    I'm finding you will get the curse with your champ after first fight.

Whatever x% says it will be Parry Curse for 2/2 Fights on the characters, but after the next fight ALL Parry Curse disappears.

Can confirm on Both my accounts running this Epic Mod on day 1 AQ, maps 5 & 7 respectfully.

Both on iOS iPhone X & iPhone Xs Max

iOS 14.5.1
  • A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 ★★★
    I have also had this parry curse issue. It says 2/2 fights remaining but only lasts for one fight
  • QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 806 ★★★★
    Yep it only lasts for 1 fight.
  • XanderayneXanderayne Posts: 29
    Echoing this bug - map 6 alliance completing this on day 2, first fight 0 parries with Corvus, 2nd fight everything looked fine. After completing fight two the persistent effect was removed (meaning it is resetting a fight early.

This does not match the description, nor past experience with Parry Curse.
  • mitchy231mitchy231 Posts: 46
    Having the same issue as well. Took me a couple fights to realize what was happening.
  • Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 627 ★★★
    Same issue.
    after the first that determine the reduced parry for next two fight I see 2/2 in the cross-fight screen, but the next fight drop both charges so the curse basically apply to only one fight.
    Then again…meaning no cross-fight charges which set the length of the parry curse followed by one single fight of cross-fight ability instead of two even that it says 2/2
  • CaptaingcCaptaingc Posts: 24
    I believe this bug is happening to most of not all cross fight abilities. It's happening to parry curse, apocalypse horseman, apparently Odin, and I would bet it's probably happening to mister Fantastic's cross fight as well