**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

R3 # 20 is this Tech Queen

TheManMythLegendTheManMythLegend Posts: 5,016 ★★★★★

People been telling me to go warlock today. But this just felt right. Will probably choose tech from carinas challenges and do warlock then anyways

Comments

• LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★
    Who are your other R3s?? I know morning star, fixture. Rest I don't know
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

basically a 23k pi without awakening or any sigs. insane. imagine her fully boosted with synergy team and max sig. she could get up to 30k

Im boosted from aw mate
    oh. i was gonna say
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Grats
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

Looks like it's been a good day for you buds.

It have for sure
    and to think it might have been better. you could've had a 6* bishop over trash robot girl with a stick. i guess you can't win them all
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,066 ★★★★★
    So many R3s from you lately! Congrats!
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Nice! Can't believe you have 20 lol
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★

I dont. I had lost track apparently and only have 19. Feel like a major fraud
    😭 How could you :'(
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 ★★★★★

People been telling me to go warlock today. But this just felt right. Will probably choose tech from carinas challenges and do warlock then anyways

She's easily top 3 tech. And she's best for me. If I can get that last 10%t5cc I am going to r3 even I get ghost or warlock
  • OmedennOmedenn Posts: 865 ★★★
    edited May 2021
    @TheManMythLegend hi mate, did you rank 3 Darkhawk for defence or is there something about him many people don’t know? I just duped my 6* and almost formed a t5c tech. Can ‘soon’ r3 a tech champ

Can choose between him and doc oc (also duped), any way, would love to hear from you how darkhawk is at r3!

Cheers
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    How are you easily having so many r3?
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

She's easily top 3 tech. And she's best for me. If I can get that last 10%t5cc I am going to r3 even I get ghost or warlock
    Same here bro. 100%
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★

I dont. I had lost track apparently and only have 19. Feel like a major fraud

But seriously, nice rank up.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Thankfully I got unmuted just in time to not miss commenting on this!

You're gonna love her. You should really try her out on path 5 in war if you ever do that. I'm really jealous of your 6*. Got a tier 5 tech cc chilling for her, and I would defo take her up over ghost (especially if unduped, and most likely if duped as well, as I already have her 5* max sig) and warlock as @BuggyDClown has said. Just haven't gotten any luck with her featured unfortunately...

Regardless, I love my bae a ton! <3
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Thankfully I got unmuted just in time to not miss commenting on this!

You're gonna love her. You should really try her out on path 5 in war if you ever do that. I'm really jealous of your 6*. Got a tier 5 tech cc chilling for her, and I would defo take her up over ghost (especially if unduped, and most likely if duped as well, as I already have her 5* max sig) and warlock as @BuggyDClown has said. Just haven't gotten any luck with her featured unfortunately...

Regardless, I love my bae a ton! <3 </p>

G2099 gang 😍
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,106 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Nice, especially since she is one of the trusted lieutenants of the Queen herself. Classic Guilly next? I have my classic at R2, but would love to see her at r3. I think folks underestimate her damage with suicides and DW.
    100k sp3 is not uncommon for the r2.
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 899 ★★★
    She is phenomenal, but I’m not a fan of her .......

I will prefer rankup Guardian over her to 6R3, if I have a choice.