**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

How did you get the t5cc for thronebreaker?

MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,101 ★★★★
Wondering how others got it done? I have alliance mates still waiting on aegon as their act 6, 7 and variant luck hasn't been there yet to get it, so just wondering what the community main route was.

How did you get the t5cc for thronebreaker? 138 votes

The hard way; original TB through act 6 and variants before it was released
21%
danielmathBigdogbobDrZolaBitterSteelMr_PlatypusHaji_Saab16wegnerkPanchulon21CupidWas525Ackbar67GildenlowShinobiGuyAleorRockypantherxKaratemike415ZeezoosMobile_P0tat0Dwhalen8554OGAvenger 30 votes
Abyss run
43%
LeNoirFaineantRaganatorJadedzuffyDuo_KulioSungjWardenclockPwf57Woody_federEthans8279Osfan8AanthokikiFurieuxRbk19Sam716pseudosaneLiquidkoldMoosetiptroniclIPowerIlXva23 60 votes
High level AQ, act 6 and variants
10%
AzKicker316HendrossHammerbro_64Normax_XAkkarin23Blackshadow0203DarkDuelistIronman3000ErcarretQuake2409MasterzxProSantiagoEhsaanlegrindKonstant45 14 votes
Lucky t5cc rolls
20%
cytwbcTerrayuwBuckyBruhScopeotoe987Raichu626Grootman1294VoltolosAR48ThatOneMasterGamerWine_LoverKill_GreyAlexAvalonDeamon1337Sparx265Terry_BolleaSkyLord7000swmcswAmnetiesMrGreek 28 votes
Offers!
4%
GamerallinashesMenkentTostig32Valentinos13Barri8 6 votes

Comments

• Valentinos13Valentinos13 Posts: 400 ★★★
    Offers!
    I formed the t5c I wanted when I bought an offer, didn't want to wait longer.. Rest was some luck and content
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,124 ★★★★★
    Offers!
    Well I’m done act6 first got tech done abyss got tech again leave me a few mouch with punisher hold of for r3 then I’m got guardian so take him to r3 as my first ever
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    I got mine from what is probably the most common place rn, 7.1 exploration
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Abyss run
    The one and only way. Easy path of abyss is still doable without aegon. So it is, in my eyes, not a reason not to do it. It is easier thou.
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,726 ★★★★★
    I have the Grandmaster left so I'm not TB yet, but I have 99% of a Mystic t5cc gathered through completing Variants and 100%-ing Cavalier EQ each month, as well as through side quests/objectives. I haven't explored Act 6 yet, so I haven't gotten any t5cc that way.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Technically all of them.
    But I 100% 7.1, all variants, 6.1 and 6.3.
    Did an abyss run.
    After all of that I had 1 whole T5cc, in the weakest of the 6 classes.
    So then I ended up getting an offer for the 5-25% T5cc selector to finally get it.
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,101 ★★★★
    Abyss run
    I did abyss; was at 75%+ on tech and cosmic and had solid choices in every class except science. Thought I could grind through act 7 completion or gamble on variants for the extra, but thought as I had rank 5 aegon, abyss would be faster to get the monthly t5cc and access to glory store t5cc. Every month not TB, is missing out on 25% t5cc, so abyss made sense.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    None of these. I got my first t5cc from abyss run and beat the grandmaster long before thronebreaker.

I didn’t have a champ to rank up that I would use it on and wasn’t willing to rank a useless champ. Then the thronebreaker requirement came out and all the spenders in my alliance who I was always ahead of in content in the game(outside unit dump content like abyss exploration) who couldnt do content like abyss and barely spent through Act 6 were thronebreaker.

That was when I quit for 4 months out of frustration. Came back because there was more t5CC available and have played low key since. Will never do high level grind again. Completed all that content and waited out a decent rank up option and had to form a second t5CC(Thing who I still regret) with crumbs from the cav quests and any other content that comes out.
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    I'm mostly FTP and all of my T5CC has been through the main and side event quests. I haven't gone through Act 6 yet but I'll complete chapter 3 at the end of this month and get chapter 4 done before the 4th of July sales. I'm half way to a skill and science T5CC so I'm hoping by then I'll be able to create one of those so I can R3 my HT or BW Deadly Origin
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Got it before it came out, at the time of my first r3 I had 4 T5cc formed from abyss and act 6, though the first one used was the act 6 one
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Abyss run
    I hate long content and was waiting on forming T5cc by exploring act 6. Then TB requirement came out and the Cyber monday deals were the worst for units, decided to spend them completing Abyss over 2 days. Got a cosmic T5cc and took up CG.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Abyss run
    I explored act 6 and did abyss before the tb title came out, but my first r3 was from abyss.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    I got my first from abyss, it was mystic, and I still haven't used it. Got tb from getting shards
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,541 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Exclusively variants, calendar, and other free/earned T5 shard crystals.

I may have gotten a July 4 offer with T5 last year, but I can’t recall. Would be my only purchase for T5.

Dr. Zola

EDIT: Just reread this response. Wasn’t TB before TB—took to early Jan ‘21 for me.
  • Terry_BolleaTerry_Bollea Posts: 54
    Lucky t5cc rolls
    The R3 requirements for Throne Breaker is ridiculous. You have to be lucky in 2 parts, pulling the right 6 star and rolling the right T5CC. This is the reason I've quit playing at a high level and look foward to other games
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Abyss run
    Got lucky with my Abyss run pull, Ghost went right to R3.
  • hermherm Posts: 415 ★★
    I'm less than 10% off atm but I've gotten most of my stuff from cav eq, side events, act 6 completion, and act 7. I haven't gotten lucky rolls ftr.
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,101 ★★★★
    Abyss run
    Relatively happy to see I'm not the only one who bit the abyss bullet!!
  • swmcswswmcsw Posts: 249 ★★
    Lucky t5cc rolls
    Haven't done abyss yet. Got my t5cc from variants, EQ and act 7 100. Got lucky with my rolls and formed a t5cc. Now they seem to be coming a lot faster have 3 r3s close to my 4th
  • ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 560 ★★★
    More a mix, but mostly doing all variants that offered T5cc before 7 came along and finished act 6 completion. That with cav difficulty luck for 2 runs and one offer 10% selector.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,737 ★★★★★
    I am nearing it but pretty close to giving up tbh. It just takes away all my will to play.

The most common way these days is imo combo of EQ, SEQ, Act 6+7 and Variants. Lot of ppl do Abyss, but I still would say it's minority
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,059 ★★★★★
    yep before it was even a thing i had my R3 Night Monkey. came from Act 6, Variants, Content and lucky pulls.
  • Blizzard28Blizzard28 Posts: 90
    Act 7.1 100%
  • Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★
    my abyss completion one still sits there lol waiting for nick, been almost a year now, but ye act6 gave me a tech for warlock at the time