**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6* Unstoppable colossus

Well now Kabam have added 6* Punisher in throne breaker arena crystals. So why don't 6* unstoppable colossus is available to buy through loyalty chips?

Comments

• ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,140 ★★★★★
    Yeah I've brought this up multiple times recently and the response from Kabam is never favorable
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,279 ★★★★★
    Chovner said:

Yeah I've brought this up multiple times recently and the response from Kabam is never favorable

It would probably be 3 mil loyalty. Which would be cool if they removed the pitiful daily cap.
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    No one even buys the 4-5 atar version. What will they do with the 6 star version!
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Because he would be an even bigger waste of loyalty? He needs a buff or we need a new loyalty 6* (like Herald Aunt May lol)
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★

No one even buys the 4-5 atar version. What will they do with the 6 star version!

You underestimate my power
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★

You underestimate my power

Well you've the loyalty to buy them. I'd rather go with the boosts.

Player to player differences. :)
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

I… I bought the five star
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★

My 5* Unstoppable Colossus would like to know your location
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 631 ★★★
    There are a lot of much more powerful and/or useful characters than Unstoppable Colossus, so no fear for Kabam to easily release a god tier...
    So I really don’t understand what is the break pf this character. Could a moderator explain the Kabam’s point of view ?

And as said before, loyalty is quite useless, at least for a significant part of the players.
    As a lot of players I spare my loyalty and wait for for the 6* version of UC, even if it is not a good character. Just to add a 6* to my roster.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★

Chovner said:

It would probably be 3 mil loyalty. Which would be cool if they removed the pitiful daily cap.
    There was a discussion about raising both the cap and increasing the amount of loyalty that can be obtained by how long you've been with a crew but that was a while ago. Looks like we need to remind them about that.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★
    6 StAr UnStOpPpAbLe CoLlOsSuS wOuLd Be ToO oVeRpOwErEd....

Jkjk, but yes, I literally just made a thread the other day about maybe adding in a better version of the Alliance crystal with maybe 5* and *gasp* even 6* sig stones available (obviously still keeping them super rare, this would be one of those .5-1% chance drops), 4,5,&6* UC, and better boosts maybe. It’s been long enough and nobody cares about them (alliance crystals) now.