**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should i go for uncollected?

Comments

• Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Yeah. Go for it. Better to do it now than putting it off for a while
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Yes.
  • Killer354Killer354 Posts: 130
    Don't see why not.
  • Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    Absolutely
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Dang your roster looks like it was practically straight from 2017
  • Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Yes, but I recommend ranking up thor, hyperion and BP before going for it
  • legrindlegrind Posts: 81
    Are you a returning player? No new champs in that roster. Very old as @MrInsanity noticed.
  • Nick0609Nick0609 Posts: 71
    legrind said:

Are you a returning player? No new champs in that roster. Very old as @MrInsanity noticed.

yup hahahaha

Yes back when I stopped playing I had a pretty good roster lmao
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Nick0609 said:

You should probably find a tier list and see who's really good now, also a lot champions got buffed and it's really easy for people to progress now because the side events + later variants give a lot of good rewards

Nick0609 said:

You should probably find a tier list and see who's really good now, also a lot champions got buffed and it's really easy for people to progress now because the side events + later variants give a lot of good rewards
    Yeah I noticed how much more rewards there are. I was playing that ring event and got a 5 star crystal on my first legendary chapter 1 quest 1
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    black panther can carry you now
  • Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    If I was were I would rank up Gambit. You might not know if you're returning from a long absence, but he's really quite good now.
  • JuggerNotJuggerNot Posts: 432 ★★
    100%
  • Battlefront409Battlefront409 Posts: 34
    Yes, but I would rank up venom, Hyperion, and gambit before doing so.