**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best option for 6.2.4 Omega Red

ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
edited May 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I was stuck at 6.2.2 Sinister for 2 months, pulled Warlock yesterday and beat him today and I'm finally motivated to continue. Here's my roster, who is the best option for the 6.2.3 OR boss?

I was thinking Red Guardian (I can take him to r4 after AQ) icarus will keep him at 10 charges all the time and he won't have the degen.
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• DefenestratedDefenestrated Posts: 304 ★★★
    OR is metal, so use Magneto.
  • ScrubhanScrubhan Posts: 159
    That’s the icarus chapter. I see you have Angela and if you can awaken her she can pretty much take the entire quest by herself. I am sure magneto could also put in work.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★

OR is metal, so use Magneto.

Death field isn't affected by ability accuracy and he has limber. I'm not sure how much Mag's perfect block would affect limber
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    Scrubhan said:

That’s the icarus chapter. I see you have Angela and if you can awaken her she can pretty much take the entire quest by herself. I am sure magneto could also put in work.

I don't have any AG for Angela. The path isn't an issue. I plan to use Mags and AA for the whole thing. It is the boss that worries me