**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Months EQ Corruption 2.2 Cavalier

Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
I have completed the EQ already and am trying to explore. I have been stuck on 2.2 path C for like 2 days now. This path is just so bogus and frustrating in my opinion with Emma, Thor Rags, and Dormmamu. I've nearly broken my phone numerous times. All the other paths are challenging, but still fun... but this one???

So who have you guys used to get past this path? Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,059 ★★★★★
    what's the nodes?
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★

what's the nodes?

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    The tech quest?

I'm pretty sure I did those particular fights with hulkbuster, and AA for Thor rags. Didn't even pay attention to them.
    Kill_Grey said:

The tech quest?

I'm pretty sure I did those particular fights with hulkbuster, and AA for Thor rags. Didn't even pay attention to them.

I have HB, but not AA. Is there someone else that you think could work for Thor rags? I don't have Void either.
  • ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 650 ★★★
    Howard the duck destroys that map. Heavy is armour break for days. You just need to hold block for you sp to grow.

Parry keep holding block unleash Heavy at last second. Lane done fast
    Just some more insight, I've

Howard the duck destroys that map. Heavy is armour break for days. You just need to hold block for you sp to grow.

Parry keep holding block unleash Heavy at last second. Lane done fast

Never thought to use him.... I'll give it a try.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,957 ★★★★★
    Warlock
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

Kill_Grey said:

The tech quest?

I have HB, but not AA. Is there someone else that you think could work for Thor rags? I don't have Void either.
    mags works. just hold block and launch sp3s