**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

How can you be a moderator id like to help kabam and their problems please

id like to be moderator id like to help as best i can may i be one or, are there requirements to be one?

Comments

• SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    edited October 2017
    look online for a job opening for here and apply for what I understand this is an actual job for them and there not simply people from the community
  • Scare_Reaper2Scare_Reaper2 Posts: 287
    oh really?
  • ForumGuyForumGuy Posts: 285 ★★
    Sirnoob wrote: »
    look online for a job opening for here and apply for what I understand this is an actual job for them and there not simply people from the community

Very interesting, I'd like to mod too. Wanna help the community out through here, but I don't have the type of power they do.
    i just wanna help anyway i can
    ForumGuy wrote: »
    Sirnoob wrote: »

Very interesting, I'd like to mod too. Wanna help the community out through here, but I don't have the type of power they do.

that's atleast how I always interpreted it I remember on the old forums the head mod saying that she was looking to hire more help here
    i just wanna help anyway i can

If u want an official title ur prob going to have to apply for a job
    they do have unofficial moderators right?
    edited October 2017
    they do have unofficial moderators right?

nope
    interesting
  • Hey, thank you for your interest!

Right now, all of our moderation team is paid staff. It's possible we may investigate the possibility of volunteer moderators in the future, but there are a few technical limitations with that at the moment. In the meantime, if you want to help us we encourage you to use the flagging system appropriately - flag content that violates our rules and encourage others to do the same. We have seen some use the flagging option as a method to disagree with people, and that's not the right way to use it! If we are able to better explore volunteer mod opportunities in the future, we will be sure to let people know. :)
    ok thanks :smile: