**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Today's offer

Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
...there is not one! I had to restart COC like 3 times before my eyes would believe it. This must be some sort of record...5 days!

I don't count the monster crystal as an offer, just consider that another one of those 4-crystal **** weekly offers.

My guess is something big is coming or they made a ton of cash off the recent T4 cat offers! thoughts?

Comments

• Antgeo1Antgeo1 Posts: 120
    ha ha, you got me! I was like offer?? lol, I was thinking the same thing. Someone better check on Kabam, they might be sick or caught the flu?
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Which offer?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Just because they usually release offers at monday doesn't mean that there is always a offer on monday
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    Just because they usually release offers at monday doesn't mean that there is always a offer on monday

Didn't see one on thur, fri, sat, sun, or today
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Lol, i live for those , last one was able to R5 and R4 a bunch.. i look for then every 10am hahaha
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    edited October 2017
    The whales have been fully milked from all the Blade cystals this weekend lol

Nonsense! I am guessing there will be a 5* shard offer before his crystals disappear on Thursday.
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    We should be getting new subscriptions this week, so they are probably letting us save for those.
  • ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    i need five star shards for SS. Give us a deal please
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    You would think they would be falling over themselves to sell us 5* shards considering Blade and Spark as consecutive featured crystals.
    Could you imagine the money they would make with a 5* Awakening gem offer right now? Crazy!
  • Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    They are still counting their money from the Daily Deals plus from several weeks ago...lots of cash I bet. It was a great deal, I bit on every one minus the Sunday deal.
  • Jimmy_Utah83Jimmy_Utah83 Posts: 246
    Antgeo1 wrote: »
    Could you imagine the money they would make with a 5* Awakening gem offer right now? Crazy!

That would be hard to pass up. Lol. I have a 5* Iceman 4/55 I would really like to awaken.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    @Jimmy_Utah83 I have 2 5* mutant awakening gems but I missed out on iceman
  • Stara99Stara99 Posts: 423 ★★
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    @Jimmy_Utah83 I have 2 5* mutant awakening gems but I missed out on iceman
    I feel your pain @Deadbyrd9 I have 2 5* mutant awakening gems while going 0/7 on archangel and iceman
  • Stara99Stara99 Posts: 423 ★★
    Pretty sure there will be a offer on Halloween
  • Actually I got an offer similar to the 5 daywalker crystal offer for $10 except it is for mephisto. It is on my second and third accounts only though both of which are considerably lower then my main. Most likely wasn't given out to much older accounts or something.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    Star_Lord_ wrote: »
    Wow, a monster offer! I can get my very own Joe Fixit, Red Hulk, or Carnage for $20. The drought is over my friends, this is much better than 5* shards, subscription cards, and awakening gems. 3* Fixit....fingers crossed!!!

I think they missed the mark today. So it goes...their loss.

• The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    It's a no from me
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    They would make a ton of money on an offer for a T2A, too. I know so many people with their 3rd dying for their 4th.
    I had my wallet ready, I thought for sure today would be a big offer! Not even a cache offer where you can work up to a 5* monster.

Oh well, wallet closed. You missed out Kabam.
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    £20 for a likely 3 star.

*sigh*

I'd love to meet the guy who comes up with these.
  • FallencircusFallencircus Posts: 339 ★★★
    These offers scare me. It makes me feel like they have no concept of the game or the progression they are pushing. At no time in my 2.5 years of playing this would this have been attractive. Now with new players getting 3-5* at a higher clip I can only imagine it is even less valuable. Kabam you need to completely overhaul your valuations please
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    These offers scare me. It makes me feel like they have no concept of the game or the progression they are pushing. At no time in my 2.5 years of playing this would this have been attractive. Now with new players getting 3-5* at a higher clip I can only imagine it is even less valuable. Kabam you need to completely overhaul your valuations please

Fully agree with this
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,872 ★★★★★
    Jaded wrote: »

Fully agree with this

Yep the pricing 100% needs to be sorted, maybe £5 that deal as the chances are 95% 3* outcome.
  • Batty_NumppoBatty_Numppo Posts: 288 ★★★
    Explain this math to me:

Today’s deal for either a 3* or 4*, plus near negligible shards and a boost - $20

Any Uncollected deal any day for 600 units, good for THREE Grandmaster crystals granting a 3*, 4* OR 5* - $20.

3 GCs = 1 Ultimate Monster Crystal

To me, even just ONE GC is greater in value to one of these Ultimate Crystals.

• Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    theblueman wrote: »
    Ive got a good idea, why don't people earn their way thru instead of buying your way through..seen so many buying their way with 4/5 5*s and 5/5 4*s and cant even use them worth a flip..maybe if people used their champs before they bought their way to the top tier they wouldn't look so ridiculous.

How do you earn your way through, when there is no way to?