**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

What's happened with Scarlet Witch (Sigil)?

RebarkRebark Posts: 343 ★★★
Why is there no information about what happened to it and why was it not released?
I Would like the kabam to share what happened and what are the plans with the champion

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    she’s gone…

forever in our hearts
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★

she’s gone…

forever in our hearts

• Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    She was sent to the shadow realm
  • RebarkRebark Posts: 343 ★★★
    Voltolos said:

There was never an announcement that she would be released. Why would there be one on why she wasn't? They just dont want her to be playable right now

And I want to know the reason, what is the problem?
  • Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    My theory is she was supposed to be released along with spider-ham but for some reason pulled just before. Possibly because there was something not working right when playable, but was OK as a NPC. I think we will she her at some point.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,373 ★★★★★

she’s gone…

forever in our hearts

Sasageyo
  • FilthgrinderFilthgrinder Posts: 5
    She was in the champions tab for about a day after the May update. She is no longer there. The speculation is that she will be a trophy champ of some sort.
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    I think kabam will release her with Doctor Strange In The Multiverse of Madness movie...
  • sacoma_sack78sacoma_sack78 Posts: 142
    Djin said:

I think kabam will release her with Doctor Strange In The Multiverse of Madness movie...

Certainly hope so. Otherwise she's gone the way of Jessica Jones.
  • RebarkRebark Posts: 343 ★★★
    Stebo_79 said:

My theory is she was supposed to be released along with spider-ham but for some reason pulled just before. Possibly because there was something not working right when playable, but was OK as a NPC. I think we will she her at some point.

I felt that her skills didn’t make any sense, I read the skills and didn’t see how she could be useful for anything, so I suspect they’re reviewing her skills, but I created the topic because I’d like you to comment on it, many people want an answer and it never hurts to give us an answer
  • aNOOBis235aNOOBis235 Posts: 147
    Stebo_79 said:

That sounds like too much testing for a company that created two infinite loops in a row.