**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

anyone going for six star medusa today?

SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
Not a spender myself so I’m not going for her, but if you are good luck, hope you can tell us how she is

Comments

• Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★
    Was gonna ask the same lol
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

Seems like a pig in a poke—she will be in the basic, sooner rather than later, and that won’t require $50.

But best luck to all those who take the plunge.

Dr. Zola

i mean i'm not sure how long it'll take them to put her in the basic. i imagine they'll put her and voodoo in the next featured cycle and then throw them in the basic
  • AGYAATAGYAAT Posts: 210
    Who cares, she is not in use since magneto update.. maybe some people think she is better for robot.. but no for me, haven't seen any robot in the game where I badly want to use Medusa over magneto since his updates...

Its good that they are adding all champs in 6* pool but please kabam don't lunch 6* quake or if you want to then please add true strike in all aw nodes...
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

I.... I did. I knew it was stupid. I knew it was so so incredibly hopeless.... But there is NOTHING in this game I want more than a 6* Medusa. So I had a stupid moment of weakness. Naturally I didn't pull her. Heck I didn't even see her once in any star variety in the spinners.

I've never felt so personally taunted by an ad before.

Ive been hoarding 6* shards ever since she became visible in the unowned section. If they pull a SW and don't put her in the featured and subsequent basic pool....... Mmnrrrygggrrrlglgrurhrkfkf

This is the pain we all endure...

So sorry—it stinks really bad to want a champ desperately for a long time and wind up empty handed.

Dr. Zola
    yeah, definitely does. Feel like it isn’t so bad though since this is a win, she’s actually finally in the game a as a six star

On the other hand, this is a loss since she is finally in the game as a six star and now you get to suffer the excruciating pain of continually go for her and missing. Fun stuff
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Nah I’ll wait for her in the featured 6*.

Which better be the next one.

Or I’m not be going to be happy.

Please, I just want a suicide friendly 6* cosmic😭

AGYAAT said:

Who cares, she is not in use since magneto update.. maybe some people think she is better for robot.. but no for me, haven't seen any robot in the game where I badly want to use Medusa over magneto since his updates...

Its good that they are adding all champs in 6* pool but please kabam don't lunch 6* quake or if you want to then please add true strike in all aw nodes...

lol what does quake have to do with this post?
    I just don't like the way she dominant in mcoc.. she is not that strong in comics but she is too op in game... Why did they create such a play style where you don't have to even hit your opponent not even block damage!
    On the top of that quake makes alliance war so unenjoyable.. no matter what you place on which node (except 1-3 nodes), if opponent have quake users they just walk away without any problem.. believe or not high mid tire (platinum 4-2) alliance are all about who much quake user you have in each BG (there are so many people) or how much resources & money you can spend on aw resources (very less people)...

I'm not a quake hater (maybe I'm) but I don't want to see quake's that high dominance in alliance war.. that's why I said place true strike in most nodes of aw..

Some people say kabam just want money, so if you want money than don't release quake type champion, also don't release them as 6* because then you may get money for one time (Cavs crystal & bundle) but you will lose long term money that you will get from paid resources.. if you already does that type of mistake (quake) then make content to counter that...

FEAL THE FEAR YOU QUAKERS!
    (Kabam is listening and he will come for you)

• MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,073 ★★★★
    I have both red mags and Medusa at 5/65 and still use Medusa more. Maybe because I use suicides, but she's awesome!

(And 6* Corvus r3, cgr r2 and 5/65 hype and CMM - Medusa sees second most use after Corvus)

I won't spend on these offers ever, but would love a 6* duped Medusa. One of the smoothest game play character animations in the game, fantastic utility and hits like a truck. 5/65 with BB can do winter soldier in 88 hits consistently, she's a beast.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    AGYAAT said:

AGYAAT said:

I just don't like the way she dominant in mcoc.. she is not that strong in comics but she is too op in game... Why did they create such a play style where you don't have to even hit your opponent not even block damage!
    On the top of that quake makes alliance war so unenjoyable.. no matter what you place on which node (except 1-3 nodes), if opponent have quake users they just walk away without any problem.. believe or not high mid tire (platinum 4-2) alliance are all about who much quake user you have in each BG (there are so many people) or how much resources & money you can spend on aw resources (very less people)...

I'm not a quake hater (maybe I'm) but I don't want to see quake's that high dominance in alliance war.. that's why I said place true strike in most nodes of aw..

Bruh, have you seen path 5?? Either way, I'm literally the only Quaker in my BG, and she never comes along with me since she's almost completely useless on that path which is what I do. We get by just fine without her, and have never truly needed her above other attackers for any fight in particular so far. Plat 3-4, tier 4 ally.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

DrZola said:

I.... I did. I knew it was stupid. I knew it was so so incredibly hopeless.... But there is NOTHING in this game I want more than a 6* Medusa. So I had a stupid moment of weakness. Naturally I didn't pull her. Heck I didn't even see her once in any star variety in the spinners.

I've never felt so personally taunted by an ad before.

Ive been hoarding 6* shards ever since she became visible in the unowned section. If they pull a SW and don't put her in the featured and subsequent basic pool....... Mmnrrrygggrrrlglgrurhrkfkf

This is the pain we all endure...

So sorry—it stinks really bad to want a champ desperately for a long time and wind up empty handed.

Dr. Zola
    yeah, definitely does. Feel like it isn’t so bad though since this is a win, she’s actually finally in the game a as a six star

On the other hand, this is a loss since she is finally in the game as a six star and now you get to suffer the excruciating pain of continually go for her and missing. Fun stuff
    Wolverine. That’s my miss. Still sore about it. Prof X will eventually come my way, but Logan is a once in a while.

Dr. Zola
    Was lucky enough to open two and get the exact two you need (actually was a dupe on my prof x after I pulled him from the epoch cavs but)

Hope you get them both soon
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

AGYAAT said:

AGYAAT said:

Bruh, have you seen path 5?? Either way, I'm literally the only Quaker in my BG, and she never comes along with me since she's almost completely useless on that path which is what I do. We get by just fine without her, and have never truly needed her above other attackers for any fight in particular so far. Plat 3-4, tier 4 ally.
    My ally is has gone up to T7 and people rarely Quake in AW. Unless you're boosted to the gills, you're better off using a more risky champ and ending the fights faster
    Kill_Grey said:

AGYAAT said:

AGYAAT said:

I think you don't run suicides... I'm not playing tire 4-3 wars in this season but I have seen many times people can use her on that path (actually I have assigned that lane some time for quake.. but I agree usually we don't use quake on that lane until it so necessary) because aw fight timer is extended quite a bit and maybe you don't know people can use quake for hours (if they are real quaker & play for platinum alliances)

Do you know she can also be used in path 9 (stun reflection, if it has cool down timer), path 1 buffet, 2 (power drain), path 3 (armor & bleed), path 4 (unblockable), path 6 (rage & aggression prowess), path 7 (kinetic transfer) and 4 nodes of mini boss.. don't want to include before mix master nodes & path (she can be used on 90% nodes)...

Only bunch of champions & node combination aren't ideal for her, including main boss.. I don't know why kabam put the true strike on aw main boss, let people allow to use her for main boss too😅
    Kill_Grey said:

AGYAAT said:

AGYAAT said:

If you have fix path (that you are saying, she never comes in your team for that path) in tire 4 alliance.. then it's really hard to believe (at least for me) that you play tire 4 wars.. don't wanna explain why.. or maybe you have quite good rosters so you can take that path without any worries of whom will you face on that path
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    AGYAAT said:

Kill_Grey said:

AGYAAT said:

AGYAAT said:

I think you don't run suicides... I'm not playing tire 4-3 wars in this season but I have seen many times people can use her on that path (actually I have assigned that lane some time for quake.. but I agree usually we don't use quake on that lane until it so necessary) because aw fight timer is extended quite a bit and maybe you don't know people can use quake for hours (if they are real quaker & play for platinum alliances)
    No thanks. I would rather not subject myself to such a painful experience every war.
    AGYAAT said:

Kill_Grey said:

AGYAAT said:

AGYAAT said:

If you have fix path (that you are saying, she never comes in your team for that path) in tire 4 alliance.. then it's really hard to believe (at least for me) that you play tire 4 wars.. don't wanna explain why.. or maybe you have quite good rosters so you can take that path without any worries of whom will you face on that path
    And yes, I am assigned that path because of my roster. I have counters to every champ normally placed there, and the skill as well. I noticed that my other ally members always struggled there, so I stepped up. I'm pretty used to it nowadays, and I can do it itemless 9/10 times. I had to face double redoubled determination iabom on there two wars ago, and had no issues ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Kill_Grey said:

AGYAAT said:

Kill_Grey said:

AGYAAT said:

AGYAAT said:

No thanks. I would rather not subject myself to such a painful experience every war.
    AGYAAT said:

Kill_Grey said:

AGYAAT said:

AGYAAT said:

And yes, I am assigned that path because of my roster. I have counters to every champ normally placed there, and the skill as well. I noticed that my other ally members always struggled there, so I stepped up. I'm pretty used to it nowadays, and I can do it itemless 9/10 times. I had to face double redoubled determination iabom on there two wars ago, and had no issues ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Ramped up g2099 is perfect for him, if opponent has will power then warlock also works.. ibom was tricky on that node when he was new now most of people nows how to counter him