**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is Elsa a top Ten Skill Champion?

HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
Much of the community says that she is underrated even though most of them are saying that which would make her overrated. If majority of people say she is a top ten skill then she is in no way underrated.

I think she is very overrated btw

Is Elsa a top Ten Skill Champion? 109 votes

Yes She Is
63%
danielmathBitterSteelmmmbanyasJadedTerraAlex13369DhapumanSungjnameplasCat_MurdockHeadrollerDarth_StewieHendrossDogfoodLidRbk19RasiloveryuwmanveertherealStrikerrx8Ech238 69 votes
No She Isn’t
36%
Alfa_PigeonWillsy21HeattblasttAssumedNameScopeotoe987JuggerNotIk08RockypantherxGridwizEtjamaSpadeHunterGreekhitdeepblack12EdeuinkMasterpuffIronGladiator22LeoZedCarracho01MCOCHazzaPhillip14233 40 votes

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Yes She Is
    Spot 9-10 imo.
    Only if decent sig though
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

She is AT LEAST a top 5! She's one of my go-tos for AW attack and rage node

who would you put above her @Darth_Stewie?
  • usteruster Posts: 95
    No She Isn’t

BRO WHAT LMAOOOOOOO 😹😹😹😹😹 DID MANS JUST CALL ELSA TOP 5 AT LEAST?!?!?? WTF BRO U GOOD? SHES 25-30 AT MOST 💀💀💀
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    No She Isn’t
    And they say she is Underrated pffft
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Yes She Is
    Just about... Maybe. I would say she is around spot 10
  • Darth_StewieDarth_Stewie Posts: 390 ★★★
    Yes She Is

NF
    Falcon
    Aegon
    ...maybe KM on a good day
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

NF
    Falcon
    Aegon
    ...maybe KM on a good day
    Mole Man? Shang-Chi? Killmonger (all the time) Crossbones? Kingpin? OGBP? Kingpin? Night Thrasher?
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★
    No She Isn’t
    Nick, Aegon, XBones, KM, Stealthy, Ronin, Falcon, Kingpin, Mole Man, Hit Monkey, Shang Chi and Jabari are all above her. BWDO is IMO as well, so too 15 MAYBE
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian

I acknowledge her worth but do not like her. I rate her right around Ronin.

I put both of them at spot10 or spot11. They basically are the same champ with a few differences.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    She's probably like 10-12
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    No She Isn’t
    My Top Ten in NO PARTICULAR ORDER (Because I’m too lazy to put them in order) are

Nick Fury
    Aegon
    Shang-Chi
    Falcon
    Mole Man
    Crossbones
    KingPin
    Stealthy
    Hit-Monkey
    Jabari
  • Shock29Shock29 Posts: 536 ★★★
    No She Isn’t
    Before the huge influx of Skill around the end of 2020 to 2021, Elsa was, IMO, a top 10 Skill champ. But now, with all the great buffs and new additions to the Skill Class, I feel like it’s hard to put her in the Top 10 over some others. So, I would put her in the Top 15. She is still great and is and is definitely not below the Top 15 but she is pushed out of the Top 10 by the Skill Buffs and champs such as Jabari Panther or Shang-Chi.
    I would like to add that I don’t think she was ever Top 5. Close, but to me, she never hit that level.
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    No She Isn’t
    Overrated piece of trash 🗑️🗑️🗑️
  • Yes She Is
    Aarkus said:

Around Top 10? Yeah.
    Top 5? Nah.

A huge part of it comes down to personal preference - which is something many people often seem to forget.

Thanks for the Gameplay @Karatemike415

• ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
    Yes She Is
    I mean top 10 isn't that high a bar. She's comfortably top 10 I think but definitely not too 5
  • hermherm Posts: 415 ★★
    No She Isn’t
    I think she's probly top 15 but top 10 is a no go
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    You know these types of questions bother me. Does it really matter if she is top 10. For me if a champ isn’t top 5 most likely they won’t grace my roster.

If she makes your top 5 all power to you but for me she doesn’t. I can’t evaluate top 10 because I don’t have 10 champs of any class other than probably mutant I would actually use somewhat regularly.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    No She Isn’t
    Nick fury, aegon, mole man, shang chi, falcon- not top 5. Crossbones, king pin, hit monkey, jabari panther, killmonger, yeah she isn’t top 10. Of course depending on the account her value changes but i dont see myself ever using her personally.