**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Which Champ to awake with Mystic 4* awakening gem?

BigTimeBigTime Posts: 246 ★★
Juggs
Morningstar
Loki
Guillotine
Thor
Iron Fist
Magik

I was thinking Juggs for defense.

Thoughts?

Thank you!

Comments

• RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,500 ★★★★★
    Definitely Thor.....
  • Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    Magik.
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Hard to say on Morningstar as I don;t have her, but Magik is the best of that bunch and Morningstar would be the only other one even in the conversation. Please don't use it on Juggs for defense in the age of diversity. Best to maybe wait for Voodoo or someone of that caliber.
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    Thor, Magik, or Morningstar, not necessarily in that order.
  • Darkmagic1991Darkmagic1991 Posts: 83
    edited October 2017
    Magik or* Morningstar imo
  • MattyloMattylo Posts: 234
    edited October 2017
    Magik.....bc she will be better for defense if you get MD. Plus her power control s2 is clutch

Think everyone is confused, he means Jane Foster. No way anyone would awaken her over Magik or Morningstar
  • TempestTempest Posts: 295
    Magik if your roster is thin and you need a great all around utility champ. If you already have a very strong lineup, then Morningstar for defense. She's better than jugs right now.
  • BigTimeBigTime Posts: 246 ★★
    Mattylo wrote: »
    Magik.....bc she will be better for defense if you get MD. Plus her power control s2 is clutch

Think everyone is confused, he means Jane Foster. No way anyone would awaken her over Magik or Morningstar

Yeah, Jane Foster sorry...Just was throwing out my 4* mystic champs that were not dupped.

Thanks for all the feedback!