**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is Act 4 possible without Parry

I’m on act 4 and it isn’t easy, I have dexterity and it saved my butt a lot but I noticed that everyone has
parry, is it possible to beat Act 4 without parry?

My Team
4* IceMan 3/30
4* Gwenpool 3/30
4* Rocket Racoon 3/30
5* Magneto 1/25
4* Venom 3/20

I also have:
4* X-23 1/10
3* Spider-Man 4/40 (Max)
3* Symbiote Spider-Man 4/40 (Max)
3* Miles Morales 4/40 (Max)
4* Captain America 2/10
4* Punisher 2099 2/5
3* Spider-Gwen 4/40 (Max)

Comments

• SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    No. You need it. Or just give kabam your wallet.
  • Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    Dude, just unlock parry. Parry and dexterity are MUST have masteries. Also, the stun masteries after parry are really great as well. As you move towards higher rated content, you'll need parry more and more. I remember the first time i got it, total game changer.
    Also, do the T4B arena and join an alliance that does map 5 to get more T4Bs. And get your Iceman and Gwenpool to rank 4. Will save you a LOT of items. Also, rank up that X-23 ASAP.
  • ReinaReina Posts: 275
    I can get my IceMan to rank 4 I’m just out of gold after I ranked them up to rank 3
    Superman69 wrote: »
    Dude, just unlock parry. Parry and dexterity are MUST have masteries. Also, the stun masteries after parry are really great as well. As you move towards higher rated content, you'll need parry more and more. I remember the first time i got it, total game changer.
    Also, do the T4B arena and join an alliance that does map 5 to get more T4Bs. And get your Iceman and Gwenpool to rank 4. Will save you a LOT of items. Also, rank up that X-23 ASAP.
    Ok I’m gonna save up units to get it thanks
    Also I’m 40k and I’m not a Map 5 skill player so yea just sayin
    Romyjart wrote: »

Map 5 isn't even that hard. What you see on YT videos are people with higher prestige alliances. The higher the prestige, more difficult the fights are.
    Join an alliance to try it out. Your X-23 alone can carry you throughout the map at rank 4.

Map 5 isn't even that hard. What you see on YT videos are people with higher prestige alliances. The higher the prestige, more difficult the fights are.
    Join an alliance to try it out. Your X-23 alone can carry you throughout the map at rank 4.

Oh well I am a leader of a 1 mil alli and map 3 alone is 9000 rating mini bosses and a 19000 Dorm at the end, idk if I’m really that skilled to do map 5 but I’ll try

Oh well I am a leader of a 1 mil alli and map 3 alone is 9000 rating mini bosses and a 19000 Dorm at the end, idk if I’m really that skilled to do map 5 but I’ll try

Ah well, if you want to progress faster, not sure being a leader is a good option at this point in the game.

Or if you just wanna chill, that's cool too.

Ah well, if you want to progress faster, not sure being a leader is a good option at this point in the game.

Or if you just wanna chill, that's cool too.
    I couldn’t leave my members I love my alli and don’t want to leave them
  • GaseousClayGaseousClay Posts: 137
    Try looking for a merger. Maybe get some players who are ready to help out
  • GaseousClayGaseousClay Posts: 137
    Oh and , while I have yet to get the uncollected title, I have run act 5 without parry. Haven't had parry for a while now...
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    Parry is necessary.
  • MadMarksMadMarks Posts: 155
    And stop ranking 3 stars, they are a waste
    At my level they’re not
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Parry is mandatory, the AI becomes a lot more aggressive. Just stop spending units on PHC's and features and get it.
    Okie dokie
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,424 ★★★★
    If you don't have parry (and sometimes it's better when you don't when facing certain champs) you need to have dexterity. Dex is the most important mastery to have as it allows you to 100% evade damage, whereas a poorly timed parry is a block or a punch in the face, both instances where you'll take damage. If you master dexterity you'll be better prepared for any fight, as parry often becomes a crutch. If you need gold, hit the arenas.
    Also, just cause you're a leader of an alli doesn't mean you can't promote someone else and just be an officer.
    I don’t want to be officer, and I do have dexterity
  • 1. Get Parry asap--it works great at reducing block damage--even against non-stun opponents. This method is second only to intercepting (advanced skill).
    2. Parry & Dexterity are not mutually exclusive abilities. Both are good to have. A skilled players will use them *both* interchangeably throughout a match.
    3. Since you're still new-ish to the game, max out your 3-star champs--they'll help you with arena scores. (An arena boosted 3* at 4/40 will net you way more points than the same 4* at 3/30 ).
    4. The OP stated that he's currently low on gold. Remember that running map 5/6 requires a much heftier gold/loyalty/BC contribution than running the free maps.
    5. Take your time. You & your alliance will grow together. Enjoy the progression & you'll know when you & your mates are ready to take that next step.
    ~cheers
  • FAL7ENFAL7EN Posts: 297
    Anything’s possible with money lol
  • Parry, Dex, precision and cruality are the main ones to focus on to start with check any mastery page, YouTube, you name it.
  • Defently don't waste units on PHC check videos of folks opening hundreds and get 2 or 3 4*s maybe