**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which champions to rank 3 in Tech class

GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
edited May 2021 in Strategy and Tips

Which champions to rank 3 in Tech class 31 votes

Vulture
51%
SiddhantKwatraMysterioCr7ms7rs7RockypantherxSparkyCzLaksh1995Blackadder17996Sarvanga1_Icy000Sparx265Scrubhanavenge_123JoshKosh557RekManBarri8Katzer 16 votes
Howard the Duck
48%
SungjVoltolosRockyshockyKhushhalKill_GreyFiiNCHIronGladiator22YsFcloudstriderJaggedSacking_ov_scrubsBuggyDClownWooptyfrickendooSalve_maker05OEMV 15 votes
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    I have Ghost, Guilly99, Warlock, Hulkbuster at rank 3 already so there is no reason to hold on the t5 tech catalyst.
  • YsFYsF Posts: 151 ★★
    Howard the Duck
    Easy armour break, lots of buffs, bleed immune and good damage
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    GOTG said:

I have Ghost, Guilly99, Warlock, Hulkbuster at rank 3 already so there is no reason to hold on the t5 tech catalyst.

No reason? Guardian hehe....

You could rank-up whom you enjoy playing. HTD would had been my choice though, if I were to chose between these 2. If not, I'd save for Guardian.
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★

GOTG said:

You could rank-up whom you enjoy playing. HTD would had been my choice though, if I were to chose between these 2. If not, I'd save for Guardian.
    What do you think about Vulture? I haven't used both of them so I don't know.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 ★★★★★
    Howard the Duck
    This guy is nuts for tech cav. And cheese plat boss 7.2.5 if he don't have resist card
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    GOTG said:

GOTG said:

What do you think about Vulture? I haven't used both of them so I don't know.
    I haven't used Vulture too, and the kit to me doesn't feel better than Howard's. Don't get me wrong, it could be nice, just that I feel HTD is much better.