**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

4* Awakening gem crystal for androide users!

LovingkidLovingkid Posts: 330 ★★
edited June 2017 in General Discussion
I think a 4* Awakening gem crystal to all androide user is a very fare reward for those who were attempting for either SL or DV. Think it individually, they possible cannot provide another round of arena and mess up their 3 year old schedule, neither they can compansate​ player individually but they can give all player not the basic but a 4* gem so that in next arena we could again fight for the DV and SL and most probably every single player wanna dupe him so that could really help. I feel there is no other compansation that is appropriate givin the recent screw up ... especially when the 2 most MOST important arenas were happaning.

Comments

• Options
    doctordoomdoctordoom Posts: 261
    Things happen there are aways bugs in the game don't think they should gift for it
  • Options
    Doctordoom u would have been right if suppose joe fixit's arena was going on.....but its SL and DV .....u seeing where im going with this......
  • Options
    Doctordoom u seem like an iphone user to me lol
  • Options
    No in not actually I use Android was blocked out of the game earlier and having chat problems it stinks
  • Options
    Something that would solve the problem is they run the arena a 3rd time that's the best idea
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,772 ★★★★★
    Maybe a choice of just Tech or Mystic is sufficient. :)
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    What about a third arena? You don't know if you would have gotten the champ so why get an awakening gem and sig stones?
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Lovingkid wrote: »
    I think a 4* Awakening gem crystal to all androide user is a very fare reward for those who were attempting for either SL or DV. Think it individually, they possible cannot provide another round of arena and mess up their 3 year old schedule, neither they can compansate​ player individually but they can give all player not the basic but a 4* gem so that in next arena we could again fight for the DV and SL and most probably every single player wanna dupe him so that could really help. I feel there is no other compansation that is appropriate givin the recent screw up ... especially when the 2 most MOST important arenas were happaning.

Lmao, dreaming is good but very unhealthy mate!
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    @CapWW2 as a matter of fact i do know its a dream lol..... But getting people riled up in our favor never hurts.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    I'm not sure what they will decide. I'm curious myself. Haven't heard word yet. They will get to it when they can. For the time being, I'm not making assumptions. Lol.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,772 ★★★★★
    Lovingkid wrote: »
    Think it individually, they possible cannot provide another round of arena.

I remember something happened during the Cable arena and it was ran a third time.

I suppose it can also be done again. Arena fiesta! Put either Iron Patriot or Spider-gwen as 4* and maybe I can have a chance to win one :) .
  • Options
    They won't give you anything, they keep screwing up and you keep giving them money. Act like a crackhead in the ghetto and you will surely be treated like one
  • Options
    Sorry short bus, substitute spending with playing the game for free
  • Options
    JamesC1981JamesC1981 Posts: 17
    due to sched. some of us had one set of arena to get it even if they add a 3rd round its in a time where i wouldnt be able to dedicate the time i planed for this and im just out the several hours i could not play due to this and have to pray that i get lucky and still manage to pull enough points for the DV this round or im just SOL.