**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Apoc Horsemen Synergy

I mainly use Apoc/Wolverine in AQ. More times than not, Wolverine ends up losing the Horsemen Synergy at about section 3. With this current AQ cycle, I lost the synergy after three fights.

I took the lower right path on map 5. Beat a mutant with Apoc and unlocked the synergy and gave it to wolverine. I got up to mister sinister and had no horsemen synergy.

Is this a known bug?

Comments

• Man_BatMan_Bat Posts: 331 ★★
    Happened to me as well last AQ cycle.
  • BdfBdf Posts: 9
    Just had it happen to me in aq just now, been running apoc, sunspot, and colossus. Did the horseman activation on sunspot and as soon as I hit the first path in section 2 it stopped activating
  • JasonGOrtizJasonGOrtiz Posts: 1
    This is happening to me in AQ map 5. Today is the 2nd day in a row for me that it has happened. I win the first fight with 5* 5/65 Apoc and then give horsemen abilities to 6* r2 Cable. He retains the horsemen abilities for one fight and then they are gone for all future fights in the quest. I don’t know yet if this happens in other areas of the game. When AQ ends today I will test it in some EQ and story quests and post here.
  • cheese21cheese21 Posts: 48

This happens at least once an AQ session, I use the horsemen ability and go in with Wolverine and I use him for a couple fights and then when I get back on later he lost his horsemen ability. This has been happening for a couple months too.
  • Dustroyer7791Dustroyer7791 Posts: 3
    Same here. I’ve lost the horseman synergy in AQ in every run this cycle.
  • Phonic_23Phonic_23 Posts: 1
    Was just about to report this, it's been happening in every AQ for weeks!
  • HakanX46HakanX46 Posts: 8

This is happening to me in AQ map 5. Today is the 2nd day in a row for me that it has happened. I win the first fight with 5* 5/65 Apoc and then give horsemen abilities to 6* r2 Cable. He retains the horsemen abilities for one fight and then they are gone for all future fights in the quest. I don’t know yet if this happens in other areas of the game. When AQ ends today I will test it in some EQ and story quests and post here.

My experience is exactly like yours. Started this week in AQ. You get the charge in the first fight and can also use it in your second fight and then it's gone. Also with Wolverine and map 5.
  • Rosser41Rosser41 Posts: 12
    Lost my Apocalypse horseman charge on cable the last two wars.
  • Rosser41Rosser41 Posts: 12

• Hi there!

Thank you for reporting this bug! To help track down the cause of the issue, would you mind filling out this information?

Please include as much information from this template as possible with your report.

Device and Version: (Example, iPhone 7) Be sure to include make and model of the device you are playing on when experiencing the issue.

Device Operating System: (Example, iOS 11) You can find out the operating system on an iPhone by going to Settings, then General and scrolling down to “Version.” You can find the operating system version on Android by going to Apps, then Settings and “About Device.”

Mobile Carrier: (Example AT&T) If your device uses cellular data, please include information about your data provider.

Cellular or WiFi: Does this issue happen when you are using cellular data, WiFi or both?

Game Version Installed: To check which version of the game you have installed, go to the App Store or Play Store and confirm that you have the latest version installed which will show you the number. (Example, 17.1.5)

Game Mode: In which game mode did the error occur? Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest or Alliance War.

Champions Affected: Which Champions are affected by this issue? What is their Rank, Level and which Signature Abilities do they have unlocked?

Active Boosts: Are you using any boosts when you experience this issue?

Description of the Issue: Please include a full and complete description of the problem you are experiencing with as much relevant detail as possible. Include how often it happens (once, sometimes or always) and how long you've been experiencing the issue.

Screenshot or Video: If you are able to capture a screenshot or video that helps visually demonstrate the issue you are experiencing, please include it along with your report. More information on how to take a screenshot can be found here.
  • GrabGrab Posts: 71
    same issue for me:

iphone 11pro max
    ios 14.5.1
    verizon
    both
    v31.0.1
    AQ
    mister sinister 6* R2 sig 20
    rogue 5* R5 sig 200

horsemen synergy applied and active for one or two fights, then disappears and no longer active. this has happened last two rounds of AQ. yesterday with rogue, today with mister sinister
  • Dnasty75Dnasty75 Posts: 10
    Apocalypse horsemen synergy has fallen off wolverine in section 2 of AQ after one fight. This has happen every time in the current cycle of AQ. This is a very frustrating bug and need fixing right away. I seen this happen on multiple android devices of mine.
  • Nemesis345Nemesis345 Posts: 50
    iPhone 11 Max Pro
    iOS 14.5.1
    AT&T
    Both Cellular and Wifi
    Version 31.0.
    Just Alliance Quest
    No boosts

I use 6* rank 2 Apoc until I have enough charges to activate the horsemen synergy. Once activated, I give the synergy to a 5* rank 5 wolverine. After one or two fights, wolverine loses the synergy and it cannot be activated again.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Device: iPhone 11
    iOS: 14.5.1
    Carrier: Att@t
    Wifi
    Version: Latest
    Champ: Apocalypse / Wolverine
    This cost me about 400-600 in AQ revives because regular Wolvie doesn’t inflict bleed as often or as strongly as Horseman Wolvie and I take the Do You Bleed Path. Are we going to compensated for this? Normally I wouldn’t mind item use, but AQ revives are way way way too expensive and I have to buy the team revives because there are no single revives.
  • Spiderkiller69Spiderkiller69 Posts: 70
    Not only is horseman synergy being lost parry curse duration is being lost after 1 fight even tho it says I have 2/2 fights remaining
  • SupaflyaznSupaflyazn Posts: 75
    edited May 2021
    Device and Version: iPhone 11 Pro

Device Operating System: iOS 14.5.1

Mobile Carrier: Verizon

Cellular or WiFi: WiFi

Game Version Installed: Version 31.0.1

Game Mode: Alliance Quest Map 7

Champions Affected: Apocalypse (6*, R2, Unduped) Horseman Pre-fight, Wolverine (5*, R5, Sig 200)

Active Boosts: No boosts

Description of the Issue: I activated Horseman of Apocalypse pre-fight ability, and was able to fight 1 or 2 fights. This happened twice in this current AQ series on Map 7.

On AQ Day 3: the fight against Morningstar on Biohazard went long, and it ended up timing out, upon re-entering the fight, Wolvie's Horseman ability disappeared like it had never been applied. Also, the ability was grayed out from Apoc, so I couldn't reactivate it.

On AQ Day 4 (today): I died to Invisible Woman on "Do You Bleed" node in Section 3. Upon re-entering the fight, my Horseman ability on Wolverine disappeared again.

Screenshot or Video:

P.S. My alliance mate said that his Odin pre-fight didn't stick either... this might be a bigger issue than just the Horseman pre-fight!!!
  • MagicBentonMagicBenton Posts: 278 ★★★
    I lost Wolverine's horsemen status in Incursions last night, so it doesn't seem to be limited to AQ.
  • GrabGrab Posts: 71
    update: this is a two fight break.

after activating apoc horsemen in AQ, i used rogue, took two fights, and on the 3rd fight the horsemen is dropped. the activation counter is still accurate though meaning you can’t re-activate by ramping apoc again, as designed
    Just did incurious. Lost horsemen synergy after a few fights.
  • Dawnbringer_1Dawnbringer_1 Posts: 262 ★★
    Same thing happened to me yesterday in incursions, messed up my run since I had suicides but partner still died before I did somehow without suicides, matchmaking sucks.
  • Hey there, the team is aware of this issue and is looking into it.

Hey there, the team is aware of this issue and is looking into it.

Thank you!
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★

Hey there, the team is aware of this issue and is looking into it.

Zibiit, this is just one occurrence of the main problem. It's obviously due to the persistent charge bug, which has been there for months. Could we get some clarification on whether you're looking at the horseman bug, or the overall, persistent charge bug?
    So Apoc is broken again.