**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Will Summoner Appreciation Calendar Return ?

Comments

• cytwbccytwbc Posts: 93
    they have done this for the last few years at least so i assume its a safe bet for it to return in July,
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Can't wait!!! Does anyone know the specific date it came the last 2 years?
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Most likely.
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★

Which years' calendar is this?

They better give us another one, cuz I only need 50 more 6* shards for my first crystal.
    You'll get those before you'd get them from the calendar anyways. Last 2 times, the only 6* shards were in the last 2 weeks of the 3 months. They also started in july, so it'll be 4 and a half months from now at the absolute earliest.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Tho it's not a guranteed event/calender but its most likely to return.
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★

They better give us another one, cuz I only need 50 more 6* shards for my first crystal.
    You'll get much before those calendars go live.
    Wishing you good luck!
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    It will return in early July because they’re going to try to sell us hundreds of dollars of stuff several days later.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    It's cute the way people automatically assume I'm going to get those shards before the end of July when I'm Proven, not even Uncollected, and take MONTHS to get 5* shards.

It's cute the way people automatically assume I'm going to get those shards before the end of July when I'm Proven, not even Uncollected, and take MONTHS to get 5* shards.

@Sundance_2099 why the hell do you need to get a 6* prior to even being CAVALIER?! Just push content, there’s literally no point in waiting around. How is this game even fun for you at this point if you’re not doing content???
    It's fun for me doing the event and side quests each month. I've been playing the game the way I want to play the game and that's meant doing the monthly content and building my roster as I have seen fit to build it. I have also been doing the Back Issues and exploring Act 3.

And whilst you chastise me for allegedly being rude, you are mocking me. Nice.
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★

Well, none of thought you wouldn't do story quests for the next 4 months [none of us thought you were Proven too, of course].
    I understand that you find the monthly ones fun, but if you want more of the juicy rewards, both from Monthly and side quests, you might want to get better at the story quests too.
    HOW THE *&$£ WAS I COMPLAINING?! I just said, I need 50 more shards to get a 6* crystal so they better do a new calendar. It wasn't a complaint!
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★

Or you could dupe a 5-Star (possible?)