**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Eeeewwwww! My luck is so bad

H3neRyH3neRy Posts: 309 ★★★
edited May 2021 in General Discussion
Ah how naive was i thinking that if i were to do a content like act 7 i would get a decent 6 star.
Maybe I should start spending.

By spending i mean spending some time on arena grinding .

But anyways miserable as it seems after pulling 6 start versions of kamala, nightcrawler, juggs, joe etc the show must go on.

Have a great day.

Comments

• Options
    ANDYXANDYX Posts: 9
    I can realize your feeling.
  • Options
    TheCaptain412TheCaptain412 Posts: 337 ★★★
    I feel your pain, OP.

My first 6* was She-Hulk. Although I already had her duped at 5* (my first at that level, and now duped again), she’s been great for me.

My second was DDHK, and my third was Mister Sinister. Not exciting, but serviceable, although already having both of them at 5* was a little deflating. They’re Arena fodder, nothing more.

Last night, after killing myself to get through the Unc EQ for the 6* shards, I cracked my fourth 6* crystal and pulled...

...Diablo. Sigh.

Not saying that every pull should be Doom or Ghost, but my 2-4 pulls are a heck of a lot worse than my 1st. Could I maybe get at least a demi-god tier champ next time? Please?

• Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★

I feel your pain, OP.

My first 6* was She-Hulk. Although I already had her duped at 5* (my first at that level, and now duped again), she’s been great for me.

My second was DDHK, and my third was Mister Sinister. Not exciting, but serviceable, although already having both of them at 5* was a little deflating. They’re Arena fodder, nothing more.

Last night, after killing myself to get through the Unc EQ for the 6* shards, I cracked my fourth 6* crystal and pulled...

...Diablo. Sigh.

Not saying that every pull should be Doom or Ghost, but my 2-4 pulls are a heck of a lot worse than my 1st. Could I maybe get at least a demi-god tier champ next time? Please?

I started the fiesta with Venom. Wasn't happy, but later found out he's amazing. Next came Ultron severely to disappoint me.
    It all happens.....

and then you get Falcon and Ghost ;)
  • Options
    TheAngryOneTheAngryOne Posts: 436 ★★★
    H3neRy said:

At least he is useful in the monthly cav difficulty event quest with tech champs gaining fury buffs when heal blocking the opponent (spam heavies).

He is also an ok Havok counter if you don't have a better option.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

He isn't that baaaaad....

I mean tbf besides the fact that he has permanent armor and perfect block, he is a champ whose abilities get in the way of each other to where you can either never block for max damage or use his utility and block. He needs a tuning for sure.

Fine in a pinch and not many other places.
  • Options
    rockray2016rockray2016 Posts: 53

Say again .
  • Options
    MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★

Say again .

Someone's gonna say this isn't the worst pull because he is poison immune
  • Options
    QuantumEmperorXVQuantumEmperorXV Posts: 12
    I know the feeling I pulled a 6 star Drax last time
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

Faseeh said:

Act 6 completion rewards

Bishop ain't bad.
    Ramped Air-walker not bad too.
    Just... don’t, both are about as useless as 6 stars get
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    Faseeh said:

Act 6 completion rewards

I personally like bishop but that’s subjective. Ramped up air walker is a beast, the utility is there, damage could be higher but it’s sufficient enough for him to be good, especially with how consistent he throws his specials, only lacks immunity imo. All in all, could most certainly have been worse.
  • Options
    mani274mani274 Posts: 93
    He is good for Cav Monthly Tech Quest....
  • Options
    Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 669 ★★★

I know the feeling I pulled a 6 star Drax last time

How could you tell?

An empty crystal opening is a dead giveaway bro...
  • Options
    TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★

Say again .

I just got a 6 star Joe yesterday. He is soooo bad
  • Options
    firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★
    While that may be mediocre, come back to say your luck is bad when you dupe 6 star Groot, my dude. I still have nightmares.
  • Options
    TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★

While that may be mediocre, come back to say your luck is bad when you dupe 6 star Groot, my dude. I still have nightmares.

I duped my 6 star Wasp 3 TIMES IN A ROW!!! I dont think anybody can beat that lol
  • Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★

Faseeh said:

Act 6 completion rewards

Bishop ain't bad.
    Ramped Air-walker not bad too.
    Just... don’t, both are about as useless as 6 stars get
    Haha, this is the so-called attempt make him/her feel better.
    Of course I know both are bad, lol
  • Options
    Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★

Here is my 6* roster so far, Omega Red is great but really needs the sig and the rest are absoloutly useless
  • Options
    MiloticshyamMiloticshyam Posts: 102
    Atleast you can use him on some cav eq when the armor tech champs node is on.