**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why my sigil is on challenger lvl? [Merged Threads]

Comments

• star_quill19star_quill19 Posts: 8
    I also claimed the first two by mistake but haven’t opened anything.. can someone confirm if the two I’ve claimed in error will be taken off me and instead replaced with the rewards I should have had?
  • ValclawValclaw Posts: 1

The same issue 🤯
  • Stevenk2000Stevenk2000 Posts: 24
    I have this exact issue as a Cavalier player myself. Kabam please fix this!
  • nique1057nique1057 Posts: 12
    I'm having this issue as well
  • RitzRitz Posts: 13
    I am uncollected and I usually have “Test of the Uncollected” but now I have “Test of the
  • durant88durant88 Posts: 6
    Come on kabam this are silly bugs that shouldn’t be happening can this be fixed asap please
  • 76Coop76Coop Posts: 6
    Having this issue as well
  • JosephAshJosephAsh Posts: 177
    edited May 2021
    Likewise. Same Issue.
  • XFresh619XXFresh619X Posts: 2
    edited May 2021

Same issue here
  • Damiano83Damiano83 Posts: 19
    I've the same issue as a Thronebreaker. @Kabam Miike please let us know what's happening (again)...
  • Ventor61Ventor61 Posts: 19

I'm an Uncollected player, I shouldn't be getting challenger rewards
  • The_End009The_End009 Posts: 2
    Device: iPhone 8
    iOS: 14.4.2
    Current MCOC version

Registering me as challenger title when I’m clearly Thronebreaker and not giving me my proper quest rewards.
  • ReeseSmith14ReeseSmith14 Posts: 89

• ReeseSmith14ReeseSmith14 Posts: 89
    Same issue^^^ thought it was a visual but at first, it’s not
  • MilynpawMilynpaw Posts: 0
    I am Thronebreaker and my 7 day solo event came up as "Test of the Challenger" today. The rewards are premium and 3* hero crystal shards instead of 5/6* shards. Is this a know issue that is being resolved?
  • CSGCSG Posts: 9
    I'm having the same issue but I'm Uncollected.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious someone please pass this on to someone thanks in advance guys!
  • deksdeks Posts: 6

Same here
  • Reddman2Reddman2 Posts: 7
    same for me, and im TB... @Kabam Miike please help!
  • RuschRusch Posts: 32
    edited May 2021
    I also have this issue and did not realize until I ranked up my 5 star Spider-Ham, I hope they address this quickly. I am Cavalier and this is frustrating as those awards are needed and paid for.
  • SebestSebest Posts: 7
    Medallion awards with error, I am a thornbreaker and they give me inferior awards
  • Stinkpink07Stinkpink07 Posts: 3
    Same here
  • RunavargrRunavargr Posts: 180 ★★

This needs
    fixed :(, again I’m uncollected
  • Loake23Loake23 Posts: 5
    Yeah same issue here
  • SebestSebest Posts: 7
    same
  • Loake23Loake23 Posts: 5
    I submitted a work ticket for it.. sadly not thronebreaker or even cav.. but same issue..
    Btw third month in a row this has happened. $9.99 ay? Gotta be a bug because Deadpool quest still gives me 150k gold a week soooooo yea
  • tonyj007tonyj007 Posts: 276
    7 Day Solo Event appears to be wrong for progression - Should be Uncollected, but Challenger Rewards
    Any members have this Bug Problem ?

May 24th a holiday in Canada INFO
  • Snags78Snags78 Posts: 8

My 7 day solo is for wrong proggresion Im cavalier and its giving me challenger