**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What happened to all the alpha catalysts?

ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
I just noticed this the other day. I've never had to think twice about t1 alpha cats since I've always had a large stash full of them. Recently I noticed I only have 7 left in my stash with half of those expiring in a few days.

This is a big change from what I had a few months ago. I had to sell 10 to 20 t1 alphas every few weeks or so just to keep them from expiring.

My question is, what changed? I don't remember any specific announcement or anything about it in the patch notes.

My only suspicion is that the greater solo crystal was changed somehow. I use to pull a lot of alphas from those but now it seems I always get sig stones or arena boosts.

Anyone else notice having this issue? The last thing I want to do is start having to buy t1 alphas in the glory store or something stupid like that.

Comments

• Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    Are you ranking 5*s? That's where all of mine went. Fortunately the scrap store and glory store have helped me rebuild my alpha stash a bit.
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Did your alliance stop hitting the alpha rank in events?
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    We have always hit alphas in item use and completion so nothing has changed there.

I have leveled up a couple 5* champs recently so maybe that's it.

I still feel like I should have way more than I do now.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    They removed map 3 crystals and alphas from the milestones. Thats why
  • HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    T1 Alphas have always been scarce when leveling up many 5-stars. Now that they have removed T1 alphas from AQ rank rewards, there's going to be an even bigger shortage because no one wants to buy alphas with glory. Just wait for the storm to hit as players get more and more 5-stars, T1 alphas will be the new T4 basic.
  • KoperBoyKoperBoy Posts: 210 ★★
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    They removed map 3 crystals and alphas from the milestones. Thats why

Bingo. I find myself in same position.