**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Will these bugs ever be fixed or even acknowledged?

SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
If you check out a few of my previous post, I talked about how colossus was buffed with the white magneto pre-fight and also how the node "bullet time" is bugged. Many confirmed. Those topics died down and while a mod did ask to post video evidence absolutely no follow up has been done.

Comments

• IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    Colossus isn't bugged with Wags prefight.

Bullet time works just fine.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    He man this happens sometimes. If you check the release notes they might have covered it in there but most likely it was forgotten about. This happened to me too.
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    IKON said:

Colossus isn't bugged with Wags prefight.

Bullet time works just fine.

For you maybe, yes. Is everyone else just lying?
    Haji_Saab said:

Bullet time interacts with AAR ... it is the same problem with a lot of new nodes ... if you have any form of ability accuracy reduction going on, it messes up all the new nodes.

According to my understanding, there is no stun so there shouldn't be any AAR due to pacify?
    Will3808 said:

He man this happens sometimes. If you check the release notes they might have covered it in there but most likely it was forgotten about. This happened to me too.

Yeah I checked the known bugs too. It's been a month and a half but they've still not done absolutely anything but introduced the node in more areas.
  • What’s the Colossus bug?
  • DarkGuardianDarkGuardian Posts: 185 ★★
    You mean by bugged that triggering bullet time node will still trigger the parry stun? If you meant that, yeah it has happened to me in cav EQ

You mean by bugged that triggering bullet time node will still trigger the parry stun? If you meant that, yeah it has happened to me in cav EQ

The evade charges also get consumed sometimes without applying a stun.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,349 ★★★★★
    Bendy said:

Haji_Saab said:

Haji_Saab said:

Bullet time interacts with AAR ... it is the same problem with a lot of new nodes ... if you have any form of ability accuracy reduction going on, it messes up all the new nodes.

According to my understanding, there is no stun so there shouldn't be any AAR due to pacify?
    Have you tried without pacify?
    Pacify isnt what causes stun to not apply as its by dexing and as u cant stun anyway pacify doesnt trigger
    Just tested this and ill admit im wrong thats weird seeing pacify effect the passive stun from dex so interesting interaction