**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Did you rank anyone for today’s level up event?

2»

Comments

• UnitmanUnitman Posts: 235 ★★
    Had a 3-4 mystic and used it on magik. Don’t really have a power control champ soooooo I hope it’s a good investment. I never used her at r3 for her linguini characteristics
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Shehulk to rank 5.
  • KiddrakeKiddrake Posts: 75
    Cgr to rank 4
    Shang chi to rank 3
    Then some level up to finish thing's off
    All 5 star's....still gathering for next 6 star rank up.
    O aegon to rank 3now no gold or t2 alpha
  • FuskieFuskie Posts: 108
    Took sig 200 Falcon to 5/65. Also have a 1-2 6* Science gem I'm debating on using on either Red Guardian, Void, Spider Gwen or Immortal Hulk. But I'm not sure who yet? I want it to be Void but he really needs the dupe same for Red Guardian.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★

Sorry Claire
  • jshanso2jshanso2 Posts: 34
    She Hulk to R3 to become TB
  • ŁŤÇŁŤÇ Posts: 350 ★★★
    Blue Cyclops to 5-65
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★

• JuggerNotJuggerNot Posts: 432 ★★
    Mole god to rank 4!
  • HeadrollerHeadroller Posts: 255
    Used 3 - 2017 3 –> 4 gems on:

5*
    Hulk
    The Hood
    Gwenpool

The damn things were going to start expiring 🤷‍♂️
  • Valentinos13Valentinos13 Posts: 400 ★★★

• TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    6* Fury from R1-R3 (and put my skill AG into him)
    6* Doom from R1-R3
    6* CGR from R2-R3

So, yes
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Took Psylocke to rank 2, just going through my last minute doubts of whether I should rank 3. She’s a ton of fun to play, has really nice utility and is a great horseman.

To save that decision for another day, I went and ranked up this absolute beast

• OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,604 ★★★★
    Took this guy to r3. Shang Chi to R5 on the next one now that I have another T2A.

And yes, had good luck last week with the early access bundle.

• MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,476 ★★★★★
    5 star Ronan to rank 4 with my 2015 cosmic gem. Ready to decimate abyss red skull
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Maxed shibari panther, apoc and cosmic rock dude with axe - all 3*s
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 980 ★★★★

Yep....that happened today.

He's mostly trash, but that nullify immunity is still a pretty unique one. Now I have him and Thing as 6* 2/35 and Crossbones as a 5* 5/65 (he gets immunity w/ P2099 or Red Skull synergy).
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    5* dormammu 4>5 with a gem because why not
  • king_ov_scrubsking_ov_scrubs Posts: 396 ★★★

• dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★

• TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Uhhh, I can't remember who honestly; I just level up random **** depending on the cats in my bag.

Oh, right. I did take up Ibom to r2. That's uh, 5r2 lol. My science t4cc are ded. Oh! And Apoc to r4! Uh, well, 4r4 -- I'm attempting to summon his 5* by ranking his 4*. If it works for 6*s...
  • Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    Yes a couple of 3*'s

• Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    The cheapest way of hitting those milestones