**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can we get this feature removed or changed

HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
edited May 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
So I decided to start exploring Act 5 and am starting from 5.4.6 just to get it out of the way.

I am 94% done and have no idea where the 6% not explored is

Can we get the feature that prevents you from zooming out removed or at least incorporate a system like Forged to Fight that tells you which paths are partially explored. I ask this because it costs 3 energy per path.
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Unzo said:

That’s smart to start from the hardest quest

Yeah it’s just easier that way IMO
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,959 ★★★★★
    Hoitado said:

So I decided to start exploring Act 5 and am starting from 5.4.6 just to get it out of the way.

I am 94% done and have no idea where the 6% not explored is

Can we get the feature that prevents you from zooming out removed or at least incorporate a system like Forged to Fight that tells you which paths are partially explored. I ask this because it costs 3 energy per path.

Have you googled the picture of the map to trace your steps?
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    It was dumb. It is dumb. It always will be dumb.

The only logical reason I can think of for it to be this way is to mitigate revive farming, but I'm pretty sure we have better places to do that.

Now, if the fights were randomized... well, I'd see the reason but I'd still think it's dumb. Kinda like JRPG random encounters-dumb. Chrono Trigger baby, another reason I love that game.
  • AouxWouxAouxWoux Posts: 426 ★★★

It was dumb. It is dumb. It always will be dumb.

The only logical reason I can think of for it to be this way is to mitigate revive farming, but I'm pretty sure we have better places to do that.

Now, if the fights were randomized... well, I'd see the reason but I'd still think it's dumb. Kinda like JRPG random encounters-dumb. Chrono Trigger baby, another reason I love that game.

You cant farm revives in act 5 because of the key system.