**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Massacre

MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
I recently pulled him as a six star, I’ve never had him above a 3* I think, so he was a new champ to me. I’m really having fun with him but I do feel like he could use just a little more utility to really round him out. For instance I think making his bat attacks thorns proof and giving him some way to purify debuffs would make him amazing. I know this is really very unlikely since he just got a nice buff. His damage, mechanics and play style are great. It’s just hard to find places where it makes sense to choose him among other skill champs. I’m not saying he needs to be Nick, Aegon, or Moleman. I just wish he had something that made him ideal for certain matchups. A niche basically. Even a narrow one. Am I missing something or does he have a context where he’s the obvious choice or is he just a fun damage dealer.

Comments

• magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,018 ★★★★★
    Try him out on an invade node
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★
    For the longest time, he was the weakest link between Him, Domino and Rhulk. So his buff already increased his value and made people more willing to open a spot for him on the team.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,958 ★★★★★
    I have a 6* r2.
    He's fine as is.
    Good incinerate and bleed damage which can be kept up indefinitely. Hits hard against immunes.
    Huge sp2 block damage.
    Some utility on sp1 with disorient which lasts very long if enemy isn't Incinerated.
    He does require a somewhat block happy ai, but that's a moot point.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    What would I give for a 6* Masacre
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    He’s Insane he doesn’t need a buff
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★

Try him out on an invade node

Great suggestion.

For the longest time, he was the weakest link between Him, Domino and Rhulk. So his buff already increased his value and made people more willing to open a spot for him on the team.

I get that. I have Domino as a 5* but no Rulk. Maybe that’s the missing piece for me. I really do like him he just seems light on utility compared to all these buffed skill champs. But maybe if I had the trinity I wouldn’t feel that way
    Hoitado said:

He’s Insane he doesn’t need a buff

I think he’s very good and I don’t think he NEEDS a buff but I do think giving him just a tiny bit more utility would’ve put him more in line with other recent buffed skill champs. I think he’s very good as is just not not first pick skill over other recent buffs in that class
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Have you used him to fight Cav EQ Mister Negative?
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    Buddy, you are going wrong.

Massacre is crazy.

High bleed damage, incineration during ignition mode, strong AAR and block penetration, reduce block proficiency, high sp2 damage if this attack is blocked plus safeguard with a phase buff that saves you from being struck if opponent tries to hit you right after sp2.

Hope you try and learn playing him well dude👍
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Who tf is this Massacre you keep talking about, sounds like a chump.

Masacre though, Masacre is straight flames
    YoMoves said:

Who tf is this Massacre you keep talking about, sounds like a chump.

Masacre though, Masacre is straight flames

You got me there
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★
    He's a weird champion.

Lots of hitting into block and on the DOT side of the spectrum. Once you get that bat lit, and throw a special one, their block prof is reduced by quite a bit (I think it's 50% each, someone correct me if I'm wrong). From there, you toss that special two that has huge block damage abilities and merc them

I think he's R3 worthy for thronebreaker, but outside of that I would take him to R2 unless I love him.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    I find him the most fun to play out of the trinity. Not the most effective, but certainly the most fun.

That said, I don't tend to rely on champs that strike into block. I'm trash at leading the AI to block. I like the mechanic, sans some node interactions, but I don't have the mojo.