**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who to use generic 5 star awakening gem on?

TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
edited May 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I have 2 science, 2 mutant, and 2 mystic 5 star awakening gems already so I am just going to show my Tech, Cosmic, and Skill champions:

Science: I am saving my 2 gems for Human Torch and Red Guardian. I have all the other science champs awakened

Mutant: I am saving my 2 gems for Magneto, Namor, Prof X. I have all the other mutant champs awakened

Mystic: I am saving my 2 gems for Doom and maybe Longshot (not really sure to to even put the gems in lol). I have all the other mystic champs awakened

Cosmic:

Skill:

Tech:

Who to use generic 5 star awakening gem on? 68 votes

Falcon
61%
Alfa_PigeonLeNoirFaineantzuffyAlex13369thanks4playingsubash_vikramDarth_StewiemanveertherealQacobKill_GreySarvanga1_WhoDaPooN0_UKsp_2099Thoye3IronGladiator22GOTGDoctor_Strange19MaxLeeChikel 42 votes
Cosmic Ghost Rider
14%
heruheru511DhapumanDogfoodLidDwhalen8554SpadeHunterOGAvengerRenaxqqSparx265ZeuszeroChaosMax1012 10 votes
Hulkbuster
2%
AnotheTheBoogyMan 2 votes
Someone else
20%
winterthurF4k3_GaM3rRotellyFoxhero007DonRodoTimrosReferenceDenzel116MiloticshyamReal_Madrid_76_2tofuシNikunj_95MrInsanityDaRkLoRd222567 14 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Falcon
    I can tell you from experience that Falcon benefits from it a lot, but I'm not as sure about CGR
  • Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Falcon
    Of those options, falcon. Personally though I would probably wait. But yeah, it definitely wouldn't be a waste going to falcon.
  • Options
    Qacob said:

Of those options, falcon. Personally though I would probably wait. But yeah, it definitely wouldn't be a waste going to falcon.

Who should I wait for?
  • Options
    RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
    Someone else
    Angelas buff to her sig ability is insane. She was awesome for so much content in 7.2
  • Options
    Rotelly said:

Angelas buff to her sig ability is insane. She was awesome for so much content in 7.2

Mine is already max sig
  • Options
    Someone else
    NM, guess i missed it for some reason i thought she wasn't duped
  • Options
    Someone else
    CGR then or save it. I would not use it on HB
  • Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Falcon
    Rotelly said:

CGR then or save it. I would not use it on HB

CGR is not worthy of a generic imo.

Qacob said:

Who should I wait for?

Actually, looking over your roster, no one really comes to mind that you don't already have, other than guardian. So yeah falcon is probably a good use for it.
  • Options
    Cap45Cap45 Posts: 419 ★★
    Falcon
    Falcon is your go to. Cgr duped is for better rating/prestige. Falcon is a legend and makes almost all the hard fights look like a joke.
  • Options
    Yea, I also have a ton of skill sig stones expiring in my stash so I guess Falcon is the best option. I just hope that I get someone else who needs to more lol. I think that Stark Enhanced spidey and Guardian are like the only two people who I dont have who need awakening so I guess I should go Falcon
  • Options
    ADwar616ADwar616 Posts: 76
    Falcon
    Falcon is the best option rn.
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    Cosmic Ghost Rider
    Probably CGR. R5 already, nice to have. Doesn’t need it but it’s a 5*, gems are easy to come by so it would add to the prestige. Dont see anyone who absolutely needs it here.
  • Options
    DogfoodLidDogfoodLid Posts: 130
    Cosmic Ghost Rider
    Cgr gains degen, power lock, fate seal, heal block on 5 judgements. Instead of just power lock.
    Falcon gains about 20% crit rate. You made no mention os sig stones so im going off sig 1.
    If dumping like 100 in falcon id say him. If you had odin id say hela. Her rapid fury with cheat death would be massive damage quick.
    Also looks like cgr is max and falcon r4. I prefer shiny silver stars on the maxed. And typically dont awaken any till i r5. Hop for natural dupe before than.that and we are usually getting 1 ag a month now. So not too bad compared to years ago.
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Falcon
    Actually use it on Kang for the Big Flex

Leave him Sig 1 so people will know and fear you
  • Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    There is no one else in your roster who could possibly deserve a Generic. Falcon is pretty awesome too!

P.S: Save the Mystic gem for someone like Voodoo or Mojo, rather than Longshot ( they benefit more from it)
  • Options
    manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    Falcon
    CGR does not need it there is barely even a difference in his damage output
  • Options
    manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    Falcon
    Hoitado said:

Actually use it on Kang for the Big Flex

Leave him Sig 1 so people will know and fear you

im about to make you scared in a bit
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Someone else
    Maybe u just use it on Falcon. I also reserve some class AGs for particular champs. Generic AG run down from 4 to 2 yet I still hesitate to apply on Falcon or CGR. Both benefit from dupe but the impact is not that game changing. Anyway the value of 5* AG depreciated a lot nowadays and thus I think u can apply it on Falcon if you like.

• Options

Cgr gains degen, power lock, fate seal, heal block on 5 judgements. Instead of just power lock.
    Falcon gains about 20% crit rate. You made no mention os sig stones so im going off sig 1.
    If dumping like 100 in falcon id say him. If you had odin id say hela. Her rapid fury with cheat death would be massive damage quick.
    Also looks like cgr is max and falcon r4. I prefer shiny silver stars on the maxed. And typically dont awaken any till i r5. Hop for natural dupe before than.that and we are usually getting 1 ag a month now. So not too bad compared to years ago.

I can max sig Falcon.
  • Options

There is no one else in your roster who could possibly deserve a Generic. Falcon is pretty awesome too!

P.S: Save the Mystic gem for someone like Voodoo or Mojo, rather than Longshot ( they benefit more from it)

Have both awakened lol
  • Options
    Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 691 ★★★
    Someone else
    go with Kang
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,312 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Someone else
    Elsa and bwdo benefit a lot with awakened ability, red goblin and hela are also good especially red goblin is insane with awakened ability tho, mysterio gains one chemical gas charge every 13 seconds so its good, maybe iron man for safeguard and regen in arenas😊
  • Options

CGR does not need it there is barely even a difference in his damage output

I know it doesnt affect his damage but isnt it still pretty useful since he can remove ALL the opponents buffs with the fate seal?
  • Options
    Kyllak11Kyllak11 Posts: 97
    Falcon
    Falcon is the one that benefit the most..and I have cgr sig 200..falcon at sig 160 and his crit is just better compared to my 6* unduped falcon