**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who do you think won the overhaul?

2»

Comments

• KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    I think Ant-man
    I wish Guilly

But I did all I could. Voted on forums, played all the arena milestones, so nothing I can do. But some announcement about results would be great
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Kerneas said:

I think Ant-man
    I wish Guilly

But I did all I could. Voted on forums, played all the arena milestones, so nothing I can do. But some announcement about results would be great

It’s way closer than the original vote. Guilly has a legit shot. I think it’s closer to 50/50 than before.
  • Zeroj2kZeroj2k Posts: 146
    Gully will lose too many Ghost fan boys/girls
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    Antman forever
    Guillotine getting the W wouldn't be too bad
  • who did the arena?
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    Honestly, I sat this one out. Ant-Man clearly has the worst kit and needs the overhaul the most — the synergy argument is ridiculous to me, personally — but I was also curious what a Guillotine buff might look like, so I sat this one out and will let the fates and rest of the community decide
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Never bothered about this arena . We all know Joe is gonna win.
  • MiloticshyamMiloticshyam Posts: 102
    Guillotine is my first 6 star and my first duped 6 star as well so my 6 votes are biased.
  • KablKabl Posts: 315 ★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

Who's Joe?
  • Laksh1995Laksh1995 Posts: 207
    Guilli needs it more, antman is awesome with ghost trinity(atleast better than guilli tho)
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,673 ★★★★★
    I'm taking my 5* Gully up to r4 since I have an old Mystic 3->4 gem from some Variant I did a long time ago, but I have a feeling that Ants is going to win. He won a fairly overwhelming victory in the forum, if I recall correctly. The Arena crowd and the forum crowd doesn't necessarily have to think the same, but I don't think Gully is going to eke out the win. No one in my alliance has voted for her, as far as I know.

Well, except for me. Because I have the resources to rank my 5* up. I also have a 5* Ants but there's no way I am touching him until I have it confirmed that he's getting buffed.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Zeroj2k said:

Still using the “the only reason he gets a chance is ghost” argument.

Even then, some people don’t have her or can’t play her or just don’t like using her. It’s not all about her when you hear someone wanting antman buffed.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★

Zeroj2k said:

Even then, some people don’t have her or can’t play her or just don’t like using her. It’s not all about her when you hear someone wanting antman buffed.
    Main reason for people voting him is because he’s in the MCU. Any unbiased player knows guilly needs the overhaul more due to the current meta. If the mystic and science classes were even, i would easily vote ant man, since i like the character in general. Guilly is a badass and a kabam creation, and if the mystic class needs aid, guilly seems like the perfect option, and the possibilities are endless with her soul interactions.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,609 ★★★★★

Drake2078 said:

I hope Ant-Man won, he definitely needs it more than Guilly

He is worse as a champ. Idc how underwhelming this is to you, but he is better solely because of the synergy with ghost, for legend runs or questing, whereas guilly is on the bench at all times due to so many other champions being able to reverse heal more efficiently, and have more to their kit, leaving no reason to bring guilly along, and on top of that, science is getting a miles morales overhaul, already received a MF tune up, and mister negative got added, whilst already having the best champion: quake, with a power house of science champs among them: red hulk, she hulk, human torch, void, wasp, caiw, red guardian, iabom, ihulk, spider ham, spider gwen, thing, and luke cage. How much ground does that cover already? The last buff to a mystic champiom was successful but reverted, and I’ll bet you any day ANY tech champ in the poll would have easily won over ant man, and with mystic being the second worst class, i expected the same outcome tbh. Mystic is good but hasn’t received any sort of love in a while. Guillotine being a kabam creation is a fitting option to help the class out. Only reason to vote for ant man is really because he’s from the MCU and people like him, me being one, but the champ who needs it more as of right now is definitely guilly. Mystic has a lot of great champs but the purpose of many mystics are consistent, with power control and nullify. Tigra is by far the most unique and fun mystic, and guilly could add to that with her soul interactions. Best of luck to both champs but as far as “needing” the overhaul more, guilly most certainly needs it more for her and her class, whereas ant man needs it for himself and will still most likely be used for the ghost synergy. Good day to all.
    In summary, an overhaul to guillotine will impact the mystic class more than an ant man overhaul does to the science class.
    Black panther overhaul says hi
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★

Drake2078 said:

He is worse as a champ. Idc how underwhelming this is to you, but he is better solely because of the synergy with ghost, for legend runs or questing, whereas guilly is on the bench at all times due to so many other champions being able to reverse heal more efficiently, and have more to their kit, leaving no reason to bring guilly along, and on top of that, science is getting a miles morales overhaul, already received a MF tune up, and mister negative got added, whilst already having the best champion: quake, with a power house of science champs among them: red hulk, she hulk, human torch, void, wasp, caiw, red guardian, iabom, ihulk, spider ham, spider gwen, thing, and luke cage. How much ground does that cover already? The last buff to a mystic champiom was successful but reverted, and I’ll bet you any day ANY tech champ in the poll would have easily won over ant man, and with mystic being the second worst class, i expected the same outcome tbh. Mystic is good but hasn’t received any sort of love in a while. Guillotine being a kabam creation is a fitting option to help the class out. Only reason to vote for ant man is really because he’s from the MCU and people like him, me being one, but the champ who needs it more as of right now is definitely guilly. Mystic has a lot of great champs but the purpose of many mystics are consistent, with power control and nullify. Tigra is by far the most unique and fun mystic, and guilly could add to that with her soul interactions. Best of luck to both champs but as far as “needing” the overhaul more, guilly most certainly needs it more for her and her class, whereas ant man needs it for himself and will still most likely be used for the ghost synergy. Good day to all.
    In summary, an overhaul to guillotine will impact the mystic class more than an ant man overhaul does to the science class.
    His overhaul was pretty good, very fun, finally feels like you are playing black panther.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Laksh1995 said:

Guilli needs it more, antman is awesome with ghost trinity(atleast better than guilli tho)

So 15%+ attack per debuff makes him good?
    So we should just listen an

Zeroj2k said:

Main reason for people voting him is because he’s in the MCU. Any unbiased player knows guilly needs the overhaul more due to the current meta. If the mystic and science classes were even, i would easily vote ant man, since i like the character in general. Guilly is a badass and a kabam creation, and if the mystic class needs aid, guilly seems like the perfect option, and the possibilities are endless with her soul interactions.
    Main reason or the reason you believe people voted him?
    I voted him because he’s a bad champion who’s in desperate need of a buff
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,609 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021

Drake2078 said:

Drake2078 said:

His overhaul was pretty good, very fun, finally feels like you are playing black panther.
    Of course I know, personally took him to rank 5 but his no where near Nick,Aegon,mole God and hit monkey level. He is just another bleeder with ability accuracy reduction not much.
  • TimmytdtTimmytdt Posts: 564 ★★

We're all winners here.

Except you Timmy; you're terrible.

So I just come back from a 2 month long break from forums and I notice a single mention of me in my notification. I come and see and behold. I’m afraid of no man but this thing, it scars (not scares) me @MrInsanity @TrashyPanda
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★
    Laksh1995 said:

No ghost is awesome with ant-man. Ant-man is better with ghost but is totally dependent on her even being in your roster so he does need the overhaul more.

Gilly right out the box inflict bleed and thrives on being the underdog in the fight and when awakened, life steals. Her kit can be waaaay better with an update more than an overhaul.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★
    Kabl said:

Rohit_316 said:

Who's Joe?

• Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    Kabl said:

Rohit_316 said:

Who's Joe?
    Joe Mama