**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Changing the start time of aq really screwed everyone

KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
Instead of doing the right thing and pushing it back a day, you chose to push it back 4 hours which is really screwing international alliances. Then, instead of making timers 30 minutes from the start, you messed that up to be making it 2 hours before getting 5 full moves, then 30 minutes after. Where is the common sense in this ? If you screwed up the start times. That bad, you should have eliminated timers altogether. This just shows how far removed from the player base you really are. We won't be able to finish the first leg as we usually do before the Europeans go to sleep because most were asleep before aq started. Of all the screw ups and bad decisions kabam has ever made, this is the dumbest.

Thanks for screwing us over. I suggest everyone let apple and Google know how bad this is, and write reviews reflecting it. This is a 5 day domino effect and will have a negative impact on scores and motivation.

Way to go guys, make a big mistake but instead of taking an extra day of work paid for by your customers you give us the shaft instead. I'm glad the 48 hours since my last purchase hasn't passed by yet. You have zero respect for your bill payers and refuse to listen to our input.

Comments