**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Can you guys help me decide rank up priority?

I almost have enough resources to take a r4 5* to a r5. I currently have enough to take a r3 to r4. I’ve been leaning towards Archangel as I know I want him to r5 eventually but he’s unduped and my prof X is awakened. I’m not currently working on any long story quests where Aegon would be needed but I do have a skill AG waiting for him when I do.

What do you guys think based on current roster?

Can you guys help me decide rank up priority? 74 votes

AA should be your next rank up, he's a game wrecker
39%
DrenlinAlex13369DogfoodLidpseudosaneTheHoodedDormammuBuckyBruhWordunkenDisgruntled_User_123Kill_GreyOGAvengerDonDudu2809ProximaMidnight_8living_legend_1IronGladiator22RenaxqqMaxLeeŘïdđhįmThanks_D19Amnetieslaxthe 29 votes
Prof X since he's duped and you have champs for his sick synergies
20%
AdvWine_LoverIron_Patriot_is_litHera1d_of_Ga1actusParam1988SpideyFunkoJohnyBoyKoopaKrusherHagureMeijinGr8TonyStarkScrubhanUnknown_LegendMrInsanityPs_cr7Katzer 15 votes
Someone else you have (please specify in your response)
36%
DrZolaMagicBentonbuffajrPsychoakumaRichiesDad79thanks4playingRotellyFoxhero007ItsTheBroskiAleorAnotheEtjamakubricknolanSarvanga1_Ewell65SSS69TripleUBerjibsHeroesforhire18_Sparx265Miloticshyam 27 votes
Just chillax and wait for better champs
4%
SpeedbumpMasterpuffLpoo 3 votes

Comments

• MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    AA need dupe. Go Mole Man after this.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Total beast of a champ

mole man after would be pretty good as well
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Just chillax and wait for better champs
    Meant Ronin
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    Wasp, easy to play, bait specials and spam heavy in corner, her passive stun is nice, and i often find the concussion on sp1 to be resourceful, and damage is great. Power stings on sp2, can also be handy. I been using her as a 6* r1 for a long time and gotta say, she has carried more through some tough times. Awesome champion.
  • Ewell65SSS69Ewell65SSS69 Posts: 22
    Warlock is an absolute beast. After NF, he is my go to MVP.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021

Warlock is an absolute beast. After NF, he is my go to MVP.

Agreed.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    AA should be your next rank up, he's a game wrecker
    Misclicked. Go prof X.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Iceman
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    R5 Warlock.
  • TaintoTainto Posts: 66
    Great feedback thus far. Thanks guys. Warlock seems to be a consensus “other” so he’s now on my short list for R5. Just need to finish this last bit of t5bc
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 675 ★★★
    Mole Men just to be different
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Prof X is a straight up god, do yourself a favor and take him up
  • RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
    Cosmic Ghost Rider or Angela if you dupe her. Her sig is great for a bunch of the content
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    edited May 2021
    CGR
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    CGR because massive damage, no dupe required.

CGR because massive damage, no dupe required.

I’m a big CGR fan. Also love Warlock. So if you guys had to choose between CGR and Warlock to r5 what are ur thoughts? Or should I take OR up before one of them since he’s duped at sig 130 and I run suicides?
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    If you run suicides then warlock moleman and omega are all great options and all have bags of utility and good to insane damage. You have ST too for omega.

AA is decent with suicides too but no way would i r5 him as a bleeder over warlock or mole man as he has nothing at all over those two champs unduped.
  • ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    It all depends on what your next goal is. If you aren’t CAV yet then rank up warlock for that crossbones in 6.1.5. He is the best vs him and once you are CAV ranking up champs will be a lot easier. If you are CAV then I don’t know. I would rank up archangel as soon as possible and use a generic on him. He is so easy to use in CAV EQ but at the same time more champs are coming out with bleed immunities. Just bleed Isnt the same as it used to be but he is still very useful. But if you need to finish labyrinth or abyss I would bring up Aegon as soon as possible. And. Get him up to sig 120+. Just to be honest it all depends on what you need in the game.
  • thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    Def not unduped aa. You got so many better options but depends on your needs and what you're trying to accomplish. Like others warlock is a much better choice. You also have or, falcon, Moleman, cgr, etc.... But def Prof x duped over aa unduped.
  • Unknown_LegendUnknown_Legend Posts: 128
    Prof X Absolutely Beast of A Champion , Go With him
  • PsychoakumaPsychoakuma Posts: 564 ★★
    CGR and Warlock
  • MiloticshyamMiloticshyam Posts: 102
    Warlock and then when you can professor X or cgr for 3rd and 4th r5.
    gsil6374 said:

Dude, eventually you'll rank up all your big guns and get other strong ones. Best advice I can think of; rank up someone for your next big goal. Lets say its a variant, so rank up someone who dominates that particular one. If its act 6, do someone on a path you think you'll struggle on.

Do you struggle in the monthly Caviler event quest? If so, which class/quest do you struggle with? Although that might be irrelevant due to this new system. Example; I did the entire mystic path with Aegon because of the Kingpin boss. Every mystic I used (5/65's Doom, Claire, Magik), all struggled against him. Took Aegon with 500+ hits and he demolished Kingpin. I did the same thing with him against Hit Monkey because his evades would kill me. It seems they are making the bosses harder but the paths easier. So I might just use Aegon for most of the content.

Point is, fill whatever need you have right now. Think sports such as Football.

Sage advice my good man. I guess I’m always thinking of it more as “who’s the best champ I have at the lowest tier and that I know I eventually want maxed out”. Is that how u guys Think of it or do you do it more based on who is going to help on a specific quest you’re working on?
    Problem with my way is that I’m using resources getting more champs to r4 instead of saving resources for a smaller number of champs at r5.
    Would love to hear feedback on this.
  • WooptyfrickendooWooptyfrickendoo Posts: 184
    Warlock: great immunities, great utility, and solid damage. You cannot go wrong with Warlock. Cgr, Prof x, and AA are good but I think Warlock is better.