**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Most annoying evade champ in the game

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
Considering when you don't have a proper counter , who do you think is the most annoying ?

Most annoying evade champ in the game 218 votes

Spiderman classic
20%
LeNoirFaineantTimone147abn86TendersquadphillgreenWillsy21AdvLogan00Austin555555ItsTheBroskiCranky_TrumpRookiie_Sham_Ace32EtjamaPrezRio4Blackshadow0203ELECTRo0704Sarvanga1_Ewell65SSS69 44 votes
Mr. F
3%
O_Deadpool_ODonDudu2809Yodabolt21SantiagoEhsaanScaroladipoJarv1sHydrothc 7 votes
NC
23%
RaganatorSpity68Ace_03zuffyLuciusVorenustemiyatoAlex13369TJ82Foxhero007HendrossRbk19pseudosaneJuggerNotKDSuperFlash10NapaHeroAnotheWine_LoverPulyamanKnordyOGAvenger 51 votes
Ultron (Lab)
9%
KerneasGrootman1294Cr7ms7rs7Dwhalen8554Speedro420gp87Speedy0116AMS94DretlleHeterminusLeoZedDoctorwho13MaxLeeSparx265Charlie21540CaptainGameFluffy_pawsNegative_100Draconic_12DaRkLoRd222567 21 votes
Wasp
13%
fmussapkpkumardtsHammerbro_64KiptonadeLittlePeteRabangaHavanaknightdot_dittoMaratoxHobo_GoatBen_15455ChikelLpooVedant_MehtaaNOOBis235TactigonTheBair123PuttPuttBlôdletterYo_the_dewil 30 votes
Miles
6%
ChovnerMityAntCupidSanta_PsycheBugmat78TyDollarSignGOTGABLE_G19Primerprime5avenge_123WooptyfrickendooVikkubutter_ball20Shady55 14 votes
Spidergwen
16%
SaiyanDrenlinjdrum663MagrailothosKamikaze_Turtleace007venturaBrokenRasiloverTatteredSailMalreck04Raichu626RockyshockydoctorbXva23ScarRealmRockypantherxSpadeHunterHera1d_of_Ga1actusH3t3rits_ken 36 votes
Other (not Domino)
6%
mostlyharmlessnTheHeroDeservedJumpthesharkMoosetiptronicMorpheus_123Username19273Ksp_2099JragonMaster170SkyLord7000hermThanks_D19Erik_BloodaxeReal_Madrid_76_2JoshuagunnEdisonLaw 15 votes

Comments

• KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,202 ★★★★
    Always bring a proper counter. Why wouldn't you?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    why wouldn’t you have a proper counter though?
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Spiderman classic
    Mr F, NC , ultron ,wasp can be dealt with any normal champ.
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Wasp
    Wasp is annoying to me because the others you can do MLLL and be fine but Wasp she can evade and attack in one swing
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    All I'd need is my night Thrasher.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

NC is kinda more annoying , not easy to make him switch stance to stop evade.
  • WhitestalkerWhitestalker Posts: 27
    Spiderman classic
    Mole man puts evade fail so he helps a lot.
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Other (not Domino)
    Nightcrawler

Edit: Whoops. I didn't see the NC option
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Wasp
    Wasp because I can just use anyone and slow combo and win if their evade doesn’t punish me because they evaded. Wasp gives shock and makes you bait specials and heavies when u don’t have a counter.
  • IcePickIcePick Posts: 212
    I think about this in arena matchups - you are building an infinite streak or encounter a near death match and you get one of these. Wow. It’s miserable.
  • hermherm Posts: 415 ★★
    Other (not Domino)
    Why can't I say domino? She sucks regardless of the evade lol
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★
    Wasp

One Wasp evade will shock you to death. At least with the rest you can parry and do 3-hit combo
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Other (not Domino)
    Domino
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Chikel said:

One Wasp evade will shock you to death. At least with the rest you can parry and do 3-hit combo
    Parry, heavy exists tho🤷🏼‍♂️. This is the way...

... for all evaders when you don't have a counter for some strange reason. If you don't have a counter and cannot parry, well, you messed up with your team selection.

Of all of them though, I'd go wasp too. Her sp2 is hard to evade and I'd she does catch you, it can be a big hit.

No need to switch NC and all evaders can be managed with parry, heavy and most can also be handled with h parry MLM unless the parry timer is extremely fast.
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    Other (not Domino)
    I still thinks It's Domino.
    Beacuse you expect a evade from these above champs but domino is so unpredictable, you will never know when she is going to evade
    And unlucky me she always evades in last 20% and boom sp1 takes a big chunk of my health.
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    Other (not Domino)
    Black Widow. Her evade is probably the most random out of all the others. I can routinely take apart all the others even without evade counters, but BW gives me grief!
  • TheCaptain412TheCaptain412 Posts: 337 ★★★
    Spidergwen
    I voted Spidergwen because I hate her with a passion, but since I almost always have my 5r3 Elsa on the team, evade champs aren’t much of a concern.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    NC
    Voted NC out of respect. I know you can turn his evade off, but his evade and reach combined has tagged me more than any other. It's like fighting an anime character: *BAMF* nothin personnel, kid
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Ksp_2099 said:

I still thinks It's Domino.
    Beacuse you expect a evade from these above champs but domino is so unpredictable, you will never know when she is going to evade
    And unlucky me she always evades in last 20% and boom sp1 takes a big chunk of my health.

She evades when you're unlucky or she is lucky. Look for the icons and only re-parry stun or don't end combos in medium during those windows so you have a chance to avoid an incoming counter punch.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    herm said:

Why can't I say domino? She sucks regardless of the evade lol

Cuz those are random evades like once or twice a match maybe ..ik it sucks when she does but not really a true evade champ.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    NC
    As a defender NC evades catch me off guard mainly because of those smoke effects. Sometimes I don't see him at all which is a little disorienting. As an attacker, I hate Domino's evades. it happens when you least expect it and always when you try to parry the defender.