**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I finally hit Thronebreaker!

DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★
Summoners, Moderators, Administrators, Guardians,

I implore you. Celebrate with me. It has been a long arduous journey, filled with troll roles, burnt revives, misclicks, and tyranny but I made it.

A couple days ago, I was on the road to Thronebreaker. I had a good idea of who I was going to rank up (t5cc allowing) and was fairly optimistic. I spun a basic crystal. It rolled. Doctor Doom, Gamora, Antman, Groot, Yellow Jacket, and...

COSMIC GHOST RIDER! I was beyond elated. Instead of my unawakened Corvus I was going to bring this bad boi up.

A few days later I explored 7.1. Excited for the nexus I popped it open. I saw Vulture, as well as Luke Cage and was pretty happy. But then...

I awakened him?!! I was happy for the prestige and utility, as well as shocked that I pulled a great champion twice in a row. (My six star before this guy was Cyclops and after I got a five star Groot).

Now all that was left was the 25% t5cc crystal. After having selected cosmic from the exploration selector, I was 78% of the way to a Cosmic t5cc. I was expecting tech or something I didn't need from the t5cc crystal, but it 'troll rolled' onto Cosmic. Needless to say I was speechless.

I am now happily Thronebreaker with a Rank 3 Level 3 CGR because I have no iso. El Oh El.

Thank you for reading, and may the t5cc be ever in your favour.

Comments

• hermherm Posts: 415 ★★
    still waiting on that 10%
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★
    excellent.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Ayyy that's awesome CGR is insane!
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★
    herm said:

still waiting on that 10%

Hey man, you'll get there.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Congrats the first r3 is suck a blessing
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    Congrats
    I wish I could Pull Mutant T5CC for my Apocalypse...
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    CONGRATS

CONGRATS

THANKS. LOVED UR KD INTERVIEW
  • BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
    Congrats!
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Insane luck ..i hit a rock by r3ing Domino for TB(Yes the most strongest class in the game amd my options were Domino and Sinister)

Congrats to you man. Punisher is awesome
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,715 ★★★
    Congrats!!
    Once you learn the order, he can do massive damage.

Congrats

Good luck with that. Just r3 my 6* Apocalypse. His damage is crazy. I play him with my 6* Cable, 5* Wolverine. Deadly combo. Next, I want to bring my 6* Cable to r2 then r3 cause he also does great damage!!
    doctorb said:

Congrats!!
    Once you learn the order, he can do massive damage.

Congrats

Good luck with that. Just r3 my 6* Apocalypse. His damage is crazy. I play him with my 6* Cable, 5* Wolverine. Deadly combo. Next, I want to bring my 6* Cable to r2 then r3 cause he also does great damage!!
    Lol as soon as he came out I learned all his rotations cuz I loved him so much, did some fun rol with a four star. Yes to the massive damage!
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    DawsMan said:

I implore you. Celebrate with me. It has been a long arduous journey, filled with troll roles, burnt revives, misclicks, and tyranny but I made it.

A couple days ago, I was on the road to Thronebreaker. I had a good idea of who I was going to rank up (t5cc allowing) and was fairly optimistic. I spun a basic crystal. It rolled. Doctor Doom, Gamora, Antman, Groot, Yellow Jacket, and...

COSMIC GHOST RIDER! I was beyond elated. Instead of my unawakened Corvus I was going to bring this bad boi up.

A few days later I explored 7.1. Excited for the nexus I popped it open. I saw Vulture, as well as Luke Cage and was pretty happy. But then...

I awakened him?!! I was happy for the prestige and utility, as well as shocked that I pulled a great champion twice in a row. (My six star before this guy was Cyclops and after I got a five star Groot).

Now all that was left was the 25% t5cc crystal. After having selected cosmic from the exploration selector, I was 78% of the way to a Cosmic t5cc. I was expecting tech or something I didn't need from the t5cc crystal, but it 'troll rolled' onto Cosmic. Needless to say I was speechless.

I am now happily Thronebreaker with a Rank 3 Level 3 CGR because I have no iso. El Oh El.

Congratulations!! That’s a terrific run of good fortune!!

Dr. Zola
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,673 ★★★★★
    Congrats, mate! I'm stuck in the Grandmaster fight myself right now. Have to grind out some more units and take down those last 66%. But when I have, I'll take my Doom up and join the TB club as well.
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,247 ★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Congratulations.. chosing a great champion Cosmic Ghost Rider to rank3 too, not just a rank up to reach 'Thronebreaker' title.. I am still waiting to firm my first class tier5 catalyst.. closest is mystic.. I have some pretty good mystic champion..

Doom and Sorcerer Supreme are rank2.. Longshot, Symbiote Supreme, and Dragonman are good options for rank2 or rank3.. Hood is good but im waiting for Kabam rework and hope it makes him better. maybe Dormammu will get number buff, and Ebony Maw becomes a champion that is worthy of the Black Order.
    psp742 said:

Congratulations.. chosing a great champion Cosmic Ghost Rider to rank3 too, not just a rank up to reach 'Thronebreaker' title.. I am still waiting to firm my first class tier5 catalyst.. closest is mystic.. I have some pretty good mystic champion..

Doom and Sorcerer Supreme are rank2.. Longshot, Symbiote Supreme, and Dragonman are good options for rank2 or rank3.. Hood is good but im waiting for Kabam rework and hope it makes him better. maybe Dormammu will get number buff, and Ebony Maw becomes a champion that is worthy of the Black Order.

Yeah, I heard Doom's ok...
    DrZola said:

DawsMan said:

Congratulations!! That’s a terrific run of good fortune!!

Dr. Zola
    Thanks Dr Zola
  • PsychoakumaPsychoakuma Posts: 564 ★★
    congrats on TB and the amazing pulls (esp back-to-back) ! Its nice to get good pulls when doing the harder content ! Hopefully the luck can stay with you for a bit longer :)
  • Cr7ms7rs7Cr7ms7rs7 Posts: 52

Congrats

I wish I could pull apocalypse for my mutant t5cc
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I’ll fully appreciate this in like two years when I finally pull CGR, but congrats!
  • Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★
    Congrats!
  • MiloticshyamMiloticshyam Posts: 102
    Awesome r3, do a when doom music kicks in compilation with r3 cgr ripping and tearing content.

Awesome r3, do a when doom music kicks in compilation with r3 cgr ripping and tearing content.

That's actually a sick idea. I'll give it a go once I get some Iso for him.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    6* CGR, you rule the game now!
    Congrats for the TB as well.