**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Future plans on a training room

I’m sure it’s been asked about before but here’s my view.

I have lots of 5* & some 6* champs that I will never upgrade due to materials and mainly gold issues.

Most players that have been playing for over 1 year have lots of 3*s & 4*s doing nothing but quick Arena fights.

Practicing with other champs becomes an issue, I’m sure I have many great champs I should upgrade and use but no way of testing them properly in a way it’s equal to power.

A training room where I could choose a 3* champ to fight another 3* champ with equal damage but the defender has a larger health pool would be great. This model would work with every star champion.

As an example, I have a 3* black panther and just pulled a 6* BP. Is he worth upgrading for me and my play style ? Having one fight in arenas will prove nothing and 5 fights a day where after I have to pay to practice is also a no go. Yes I could take him into a mission but for a lasting fight for practicing will mean facing defenders with large damage.

I’m sure more champions would get used in game if we had this training room and players wouldn’t stick to the normal champions everybody desires.

No node practicing, just plain fighting.

Future plans on a training room 33 votes

Yes, I would like a training room
87%
Alex13369MityAntPizzaGuy245Sachhyam257Denzel116doctorbAnothekubricknolanHera1d_of_Ga1actusAomine_Daiki10SpideyFunkoDoctor_Strange19Miloticshyammanoj351TheLegionMasterR1s02SkyLord7000HoitadoGr8TonyStarkMrGreek 29 votes
No, pointless, dex everything, you big baby.
12%
heruheru511RockyshockyHemajVendemiaire 4 votes

Comments

• Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    But, we do have the WS from ROL...
    If you really have a 6 star BP, his health at rank 1 and the adrenaline healing should be enough to manage.
    Moreover, his attack is low too, when compared to the standards of a 6 star.

But the idea of Training room is actually welcome. Just a few changes, and we could have a wonderful training room!
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★
    If it wasn't mentioned in the last roadmap, it ain't happening anytime soon.
  • Options
    CaptBirdseyeCaptBirdseye Posts: 102

If it wasn't mentioned in the last roadmap, it ain't happening anytime soon.

The whole point is to put it on the radar, hence a vote.
  • Options
    CaptBirdseyeCaptBirdseye Posts: 102
    Is it not in kabams interest to do this. If players get more use of champs they would normally not use then wouldn’t they be more inclined to try for those champ crystals for a 5-6* version
  • Options
    SantiagoEhsaanSantiagoEhsaan Posts: 126
    Kabam can't and won't give us a proper training room, when i first tried the Crossbones boss (act 6, pre-nerf) he took 6 revives, on my second attempt only 2 and on the rest i was able to solo him with ease. Allowing us practice against tough bosses/nodes would drastically affect Kabam's revenue.