**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

having actual duels would be epic!

I'm wondering if you guys could do some sort of remote access duel where two summoners can select a time slot and actually duel each other not AI. It can be A huge moral boost and possibly increase revenue streams for folks that can record live and make it a live event. If anything it'll settle who's the best at the game. One other thing I'd like to see is gifting out of your inventory not units.

Comments

• AshburnAshburn Posts: 270
    Nope you'll only have two guys standing there waiting for the other to attack first
  • Ashburn you're right on that be kind of a slow but interisting fight with most experienced fighters
  • wSWeaponXwSWeaponX Posts: 366 ★★
    Totally epic dude! Tubular!
  • I'd be a cash cow even
  • Could turn it into a Pay per view or something
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Oh yeah two people just standing there blocking or just using hyperion and mordo to win every match sounds like so much fun. Lol sarcasm aside, live duels would never work the combat in this game was designed for a player to manipulate the AI to get in attacks, you can't do that in PVP battles, no one would be able to get an in to attack
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    I think it would be cool dueling in real time no AI.
    You mean like they stand around in cage matches? Something they could play with at a comicon anyway...
    The kabam comicon invitational...
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited November 2017
    How about this, ok so what if there was a timer and no rewards for these fights and there would be no limit to these type of duels since they are just there for people to test each others skill out and have FUN.

And for the future maybe there could be a reward system which is exploit proof and beta testers could try out to find any problems and then those rewards get taken away after the testing.
  • WatdenWatden Posts: 54
    I'm going to level with you, I'm almost certain any attempt of a real time PvP would cause the servers to explode immediately.
    Umm yeah tend to be laggy already.
  • Imac7065Imac7065 Posts: 365
    PvP in an app game is pretty much impossible (as someone said it would overload the servers) but to those saying it wouldn't work game wise... I disagree. Almost all fighting games have a PvP element and it makes it more interesting. For anyone over 25.. imagine going to the arcade to play MK or Street Fighter and not having someone to fight against.. it was boring. I'd love to put my quarter down and call winner.
    Maybe something that could he used in regional competing at a specific location like a con. Would be on way for MCOC to get a spot on Disney Dx late night...a special clip or something.
    Best 2 out of 3 maybe
    I.liked marvel vs capcom