**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Pain

Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★

Saving for the next 6* featured, which is 35 days away, over the expiration date
FTP, so no sigil

Comments

• Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★

Ronin is quite fun to play and Night thrasher is good too, if you don't wanna rank up either of them, then hope u get a good 6 star in hand to hand cav or open a basic 6*.

Props for B99 gif
    I do have my eye on Ronin, NT’s off the table since I don’t really like him unduped. Might try going for 7.2 exploration for the Nexus, please have a skill god kabam
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Ronin is right there
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    BWDO is rank 3 already or not?

She and Ronin could be desperate rank-up choices.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★

BW’s already r3, my Thronebreaker ticket
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Personally I would love to have a R3 Ronin and Daredevil. Two of my favourite skill champs, but I don’t have them as 6*s yet.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    I would say to do daredevil due to his miss counter ability if you can't get any better skill champs.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    This is like a perfect advert for not completing permanent content immediately.
    ItsDamien said:

It’s 2 t5cc crystals from Abyss, didn’t expect RNG to give me 2 of the class I needed least. I have other classes I want to r3 too
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,863 ★★★★★

ItsDamien said:

It’s 2 t5cc crystals from Abyss, didn’t expect RNG to give me 2 of the class I needed least. I have other classes I want to r3 too
    Pick up the Sigil for a month.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    RONINNNNNN

As the owner of a r3 Ronin, i can confirm he is super awesome. I used him a ton in 7.2. I have a guide and some videos if youd like.
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 864 ★★★★
    Are you TB already? You already have BWDO and Ronin as r2 so I’m guessing you like them, r3 one of them. I’d go with BWDO, didn’t have Ronin until today pulled him as a 5star with AW rewards but he will remain untouched, lol. Won’t waste resources on a 5star like him.
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    You could go risky and take up DDC, he's likely gonna get an overhaul within the next 8-12 months. That is, if you really don't want to rank Ronin.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

ItsDamien said:

Oh don't misunderstand, it's not an insult toward you that I said that. It's just a bit of an oversight from Kabam that we're getting limited on Catalyst space again with no way to increase it without having to pay for a sigil. They have to increase the inventory size sooner or later, just would be nice if they'd mentioned it in their mini roadmap.
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Pain. Extreme agony even. Relentless affliction. Sorry my fren :disappointed:

RONINNNNNN

As the owner of a r3 Ronin, i can confirm he is super awesome. I used him a ton in 7.2. I have a guide and some videos if youd like.

I’m also a big Ronin fan, that’s why I r2d him in the first place. But 7.2, haven’t touched that, any specific paths he’s good for ?