**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Just need some infos!!

Idk why my post was deleted before?
Is getting infos against rules???? KABAM..
Guys, yesterday myself and my friend fad a fight regarding is avengers.
He says star lord and others who are all fought along with the avengers are all avengers coz of what cap said "Averngers assemble"
He is arguing everyone are avengers and he read some comics stuff too.
I said fighting along with the avengers doesn't consider them as avengers. They are helping avengers to.save the universe that doesn't make them as a avengers.

Idk whether I'm .crct or not.
If I'm wrong please guys I dont want any trouble
So guys please help me.with this, and spread peace.

Comments

• AndyBeardoAndyBeardo Posts: 180
    Avengers in MCOC are those that Kabam considers Avengers. Doesn't need to make sense. But the Guardians of the Galaxy are a different subtype game-wise and I think that's a good thing.
    If you wanna know which MCOC champs count as avengers, visit auntm.ai, the website with the best overview about champs.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    They are not tagged as avengers, therefore they are not avengers
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Keep the discussions about the game
  • Annihilator13_Annihilator13_ Posts: 309 ★★
    Ok kabam you can delete this thread

• Hello @Annihilator13_. Useful tips are never deleted. We are closing this topic as resolved.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,767 ★★★★★
    It's still open...

and, no, the Guardians, the wizards, the Asgardians, the Ravagers and the Wakandans aren't Avengers.
  • Annihilator13_Annihilator13_ Posts: 309 ★★

It's still open...

and, no, the Guardians, the wizards, the Asgardians, the Ravagers and the Wakandans aren't Avengers.

Really thanks man for this info..