**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

[June 9 - UPDATE] Android Log-In Issues

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 724 ★★★★
edited June 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hello everyone,

Thank you to the many players that sent us reports about the Android log-in issue. As you know, the game is back up. We are seeing a handful of players report that they are still unable to sign in, but these appear to be mainly isolated cases. If you are one of these players, please ensure that you are providing us with your in-game ID, your device information and your OS so that our team can investigate any outlier scenarios that need further attention.

Regarding questions about in-game items, how this has impacted events, and the collection of calendar items, as we mentioned on Twitter our team is currently discussing this matter. When we have more information on that specific topic, we will be sure to share that with you all. But I can confirm that we ARE discussing this and we do understand the concerns raised, as well as the impact this has had on our players.

Thank you for your patience!

If you are still unable to log in to the game, please provide the information requested above in your response to this thread. Note that comments not related to an ongoing log-in issue will be removed.

UPDATE: Hey Summoners,

Thank you for waiting very patiently for an update on the Android log-in problem that occurred on the morning of June 2nd.

Our investigation into this matter was lengthened due to the complexity of the situation - a number of different Android players were affected in several different ways. We also wanted to ensure that the issue itself was entirely resolved and would not crop back up again. During this time, some Android players were not able to collect items from their Subscription Cards, some Android players were not able to compete in Arenas, and some people missed out on collecting rewards from the Log In Calendars.

To address these issues, we are taking a number of steps:

First, any affected players that had purchased a Subscription Card will have the rewards for that day granted to them, regardless of whether or not they were able to claim the rewards that day.

Second, we will be adding an extra flex day on the end of the Monthly Calendar for all players. This means that if you missed a day, you still have an extra day to claim those rewards.

Last, the trickiest one, addresses the players that were in Arenas. We will be issuing all players that reached Ranked Rewards in each of the Arenas a number of Arena Boosts and Stamina Refills, the amounts of which will be determined by which Arena you were competing in.

You may be wondering how we decided on the Arena Boosts and Stamina Refills for players in the Arenas. This was a complicated situation where not all players were affected, and those that were, were once again affected in different ways. Many players that were locked out were still able to Rank and win top prizes, and many had already reached their goal before they were locked out and received top rewards as well.

Players reacted to the situations very differently, with some continuing to grind after the fact, and some deciding to stop. There is also no guarantee that having that extra time would have given players a chance at winning the Champion, because cut offs would also have changed. Being close to what the cut off was now doesn’t mean that you would have been had the situation been different.

We chose to give all affected Summoners Arena Boosts and Stamina Refills to help them make up the time and effort in a future arena of their choosing.

Thank you all for your patience in this matter, and we are very sorry for the inconvenience that was caused by the down time for all of our Android players.
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• WSoulWSoul Posts: 3
    With Android login error: player: wsoulcalibur OS: Android 6.0.1 Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 4
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    Android log in issue
    ID jhannes
    Device LG Optimus Exceed 2
  • xBallinxBallin Posts: 1
    xBallin

Still having issues logging into the game. I am using a Tab E, Samsung table. With android updated operating system. Was working fine prior to 13.01.

Thanks for responding to the problem and trying to find a solution.
  • ICRUSHYOUDEADICRUSHYOUDEAD Posts: 93
    User ID ICRUSHYOUDEAD
    Andriod version 7.0
    Samsung galaxy edge 7
    thanks
  • bathu2bathu2 Posts: 12
    bathu2ic56h5ed0gwk.jpeg
  • MarkisB81MarkisB81 Posts: 1
    Coundn't complete rockets final scrapyard quests, therefore won't get rewards for mastering all 10 quests
    Accts: MarkisB81 and MarkisB08
    Devices: Samsung Galaxy s7 and Samsung Tab 10"
  • Player: DrGonorrhea, device: Google Pixel, OS: 7.1.2

I'm able to login, but unable to join AQ that my alliance started. I've restarted the game several times already.
  • I lost my streak 4* Basic Arena Streak because of Network Error & Game was down more than 6 hours and got delayed so much in that event.

In-Game Name : Gol.D.Roger87
    Devices : Samsung Galaxy S6 & Samsung Tab S2
  • CPUMasterCPUMaster Posts: 2
    Android log in issue
    ID CPUMaster
    Device Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
    Android version 7.0
  • As of now I can't even reinstall the application, been trying for the past 8 hours with no success on my Android device.
  • Lopaka80Lopaka80 Posts: 1
    Still can't get on.
    Lopaka80
    Samsung Galaxy Note4
    Android 6.0.1
    Security update may 1.2017
    Model SM-N901T3

And have game update of
    Happend on Jun 1.2017
  • LeMat64LeMat64 Posts: 3
    Android 7 Sony Xperia C4
    Id: Lemat64
  • Game ID:Rhaegar7Targ
    Android 7.0
    Samsung galaxy s6
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey everyone. Please make sure you're only posting in this thread with your device information, if you're still having login issues. As Ad0ra_ mentioned in the original post, all other comments will be removed. Thanks!
  • Manic09Manic09 Posts: 1
    IGN: Manicpsycho9
    Device: Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro
  • GioviridisGioviridis Posts: 9
    User id: Gio Viridis
    Device: Xiaomi Mi3W
  • krzydefkrzydef Posts: 3
    ign- krzydef
    phone- samsung s5
    android- 6.0.1
  • AlvatrioAlvatrio Posts: 2
    ingame id : Alvatrio
    Device : Samsung Galaxy S5
  • mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    ID: Mydnight
    Device: xiaomi pad 1
  • SerieASerieA Posts: 4
    ID: Apache Hadoop
    Device: Sony Xperia E6883
  • ID: Capt Poolpuddle
    Galaxy Note 4
    Model # SM-N910R4
    Android OS 6.0.1
  • 1MaNiiaC1MaNiiaC Posts: 3
    ID: iMaNiiaC PasTooR
    Device: Galaxy Note 3
    SM-N9005
    Versão android: 5.0
    I cant enter per 7 hours.
  • ID: Capt Poolpuddle
    Galaxy Note 4
    Model # SM-N910R4
    Android OS 6.0.1
  • LeprKoRnLeprKoRn Posts: 1
    ID: LeprKoRn
    Samsung S6
    Android OS 7.0 recently updated
    Latest update of CoC also done

Thanks team. Hopefully be back amongst it soon!
  • ID calvino_o
    LG v20
    Android 7.0
  • JAPAPRIMEJAPAPRIME Posts: 1
    USUARIO : JAPAPRIME
    SAMSUNG GALAXY EDGE S6
    G925IDVU3EPL1
  • Android version 5.1.1
    Software version: LS675ZV7
    Tribute 5
    Still cannot download the app or update. Worked fine yesterday. Next time maybe warn us in game that you are going to destroy the game?
  • Ddtcountbodies samsung galaxy j7
  • aawinaawin Posts: 1
    aawin, asus zenfone 2
  • jts1lverjts1lver Posts: 3
    Login issue on samsung s4 galaxy. Not a happy camper jts1lver
This discussion has been closed.