**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

11th and 12th 6r3s

StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
I guess I forgot to post my 11th 6r3 even though I ranked her up a month or two ago

I took her up to help in my Legends run for 7.2 to take down various Apocs in it but for some reason every time I fought an Apoc with her, he’d trigger the Weakness without even hitting her and that causes her miss mechanic to fail. Don’t know what that’s about but overall I love Tigra and use her a ton.
Onto the 12th
I finished my legends run last night and with the bounty I was able to form my second tech t5cc. I had four options: P2099, Warlock, G2099, and Mysterio
P2099 is already at 6r2 and there’s really just no content left that’s hard enough to warrant taking him up. His damage is already nuts and his utility is still there at r2, plus he’s not awakened yet so I decided to leave him for now (I’ll take him up next time I get a tech t5cc, probably).
G2099 I love, but like P2099 there’s just no healthpool in the game where it’s worth having her at 6r3. I’ll take her up to 6r2 later today but won’t take her further until the next ____ of Legends probably.
Mysterio is one of my favorite champs, but I just wasn’t feeling it. Maybe it’s because he’s unawakened still but his awakened ability isn’t that necessary.
So that leaves Warlock. I settled on him because his utility is great but his damage isn’t really all that great so he really benefits from the rank up.

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Congrats Stevie-O!
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    For apocalypse it because u run sucide that’s why you got the wekkenes one you
    as for the apocalypse fight you have suicides on so that triggers the weakness
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★

Jinxed
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    congrats! how much are you using tigra compared to other mystics like doom or sorcerer?
    Gamer said:

Jinxed
    och you’ve got me gamer

I am humbled by your mighty personnage
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

For apocalypse it because u run sucide that’s why you got the wekkenes one you

Ohhhhhhh, ratfish. I did not know that
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    And here i just ranked my first 6* to r3 while others are having more and more... It's 5* all over again lol

And here i just ranked my first 6* to r3 while others are having more and more... It's 5* all over again lol

You’ll catch up eventually

congrats! how much are you using tigra compared to other mystics like doom or sorcerer?

My sorcerer supreme is still at 6r1, but I use Tigra a comparable amount to Doom. Before she got stuck on AW defense for diversity, I was using her in War a lot and I use her in the monthly EQ and SQ every time. If I wasn’t doing a legends run for 7.2 I would have used her for a lot of fights and bosses but I was doing a legends run so I used Ghost for 97% of fights.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★

You’ll catch up eventually
    Ya when 7* will be out by then i'll be long gone 😂
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Just finished my run too.

All the best!
    xNig said:

Just finished my run too.

All the best!

Nice! Best of luck to you!