**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The War Machine Buff

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

Havent watched it yet but hoping he doesnt have bleed/poison immunity

For no particular reason at all

knew you’d say that
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★

Didn’t seem overly exciting from reading the abilities.
    He’s also not in the 5* basic so not easily acquired anyways.
    Also sad they changed his sig ability buffs to passives so no more big damage from the likes of Morningstar to finish off a fight.

Void will love that regen though. Mags too
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★

I'm really hoping Kabam comes out with Neurotoxin immunity in the near future for your sake 😈
    They won't specifically but I'm predicting a champion who can shrug or be immune to passive effects sometime in the near future...
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★

This is incredibly dumb, War Machine uses Stark Tech so how does he get the “Tech Apoc” buff? This should be for OG Iron Man!

It wouldn't make any more sense for it to be IM tho... WM is definitely capable of helping teammates from afar
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,141 ★★★★★
    Im liking the look of wm but as someone said as a 5 star he is rare and 6 star would take too long to sig up for most players anyway to max his fury passive damage hoping he is in next featured now or something as a 5 star
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Bendy said:

Im liking the look of wm but as someone said as a 5 star he is rare and 6 star would take too long to sig up for most players anyway to max his fury passive damage hoping he is in next featured now or something as a 5 star

He’ll most definitely be in the next five star featured
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    I hope they didn't tune-down his abilities or numbers just because he has support abilities. We want to play with the champ, not drag him around from quest to quest.

By all measures he WILL be better, but I hope it's by a large margin in terms of a stand-alone champ. Hope he isn't underwhelming in favor of his support abilities.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

War Machine isn’t available as a 5* or 6*. Why did they bother with this?

Im sure he is a 6*
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★

War Machine isn’t available as a 5* or 6*. Why did they bother with this?

Im sure he is a 6*
    I have him at 6* in my roster rn

I'm really hoping Kabam comes out with Neurotoxin immunity in the near future for your sake 😈
    They don't even need to, they just do what they did with Civil Warrior

• TheLegionMasterTheLegionMaster Posts: 380 ★★★
    In my opinion, the support feature should have gone to either OG Iron Man, or Rocket Raccoon.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★

I thought the bugs nodes indicated it will be fixed?

I thought the bugs nodes indicated it will be fixed?
    Yeah that particular aar bug has actually been acknowledged
  • RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
    I have him both as a 5* and 6* and he seems meh at best.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021

In my opinion, the support feature should have gone to either OG Iron Man, or Rocket Raccoon.

Who says they won't do something like that for rocket, rocket always been the Tech guy for the Guardians so it makes more sense for him to boost the Guardians.

Why do people automatically assume that the rule of thumb is only one champ per class can offer pre-fight abilities? Mutants don't even have that, they have multiple Champs that have that feature.
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★

Who says they won't do something like that for rocket, rocket always been the Tech guy for the Guardians so it makes more sense for him to boost the Guardians.

Why do people automatically assume that the rule of thumb is only one champ per class can offer pre-fight abilities? Mutants don't even have that, they have multiple Champs that have that feature.
    Exactly! War Machine can be the Tech Magneto HoX while OG Iron Man can be the Tech Apocalypse