**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Addressing glory's limit problem

LordEmperorSlothLordEmperorSloth Posts: 23 β˜…
edited May 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Hi everyone. I find very nice from kabam to double the glory in top rewards.

My doubt comes when since I have almost 12k of glory and cap is 15k, what I need to do for not to lose the rewards.
Of course I can buy when they refresh the glory'store. But what I can do with excess of glory?

I remind the rewards from AQ has 7 days limit in archive

Any from Kabam can reply me,pls?Thanks πŸ˜‰
Ps. Sorry for my english
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on
Β«1

Comments

• Options
    Drenlin said:

Just spend it? Never heard of anyone having a problem spending glory?

In what i should spend on revive and health pots? I am full of it... Even if i buy all Tb5 or alpha 2 , i will lose glory
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Drenlin said:

In what i should spend on revive and health pots? I am full of it... Even if i buy all Tb5 or alpha 2 , i will lose glory
    I highly doubt you gain 12215 glory in 2 weeks worth of glory. Since that is what it will take to both buy all t5b and t2a + the 3k glory you are below the max right now.
    Just spend what you need to not max it out. If you are not planning to, you would have reached max in 2 weeks anyways so there is little to no difference.
  • Options
    OliverJWOliverJW Posts: 18 β˜…
    If glory is remaining for you, it is because you are not spending it correctly, you do not have to keep a resource that is made exclusively for progression.
    I've never seen anyone complain that they can't spend lol
  • Options
    KennadoKennado Posts: 991 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Buy some items right now, and wait 3 more days after AQ week is over, then spend some more.
    Then claim your glory from overflow!

Listen to this man.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Why are people holding on to Glory that long?
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,379 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Why are people holding on to Glory that long?

For me its because capped on resources like t1a level 4 and 3 health pots recently bought t2a but still hit cap each week
  • Options

Drenlin said:

I highly doubt you gain 12215 glory in 2 weeks worth of glory. Since that is what it will take to both buy all t5b and t2a + the 3k glory you are below the max right now.
    Just spend what you need to not max it out. If you are not planning to, you would have reached max in 2 weeks anyways so there is little to no difference.
    I am asking just to extend the time for the rewards. Just that's it. It can be so complicated or just to raise the limit on glory πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    OliverJW said:

If glory is remaining for you, it is because you are not spending it correctly, you do not have to keep a resource that is made exclusively for progression.

I am not complaning because I can t spend. I am just saying even if I buy thing I am still reach the limit because it's too low and I am full of items. Why i should buy stuff if I don t need it?

EDIT what do u mean I dont buy correctly? There is something wrong if I buy things for 4k instead of 6k? Just for 2 things more?
  • Options
    @Kabam Zibiit can be raised the glory limit, pls?
  • Options
    hermherm Posts: 415 β˜…β˜…
    While this shouldn't present a problem to really anyone, I do believe they should remove the cap. I don't see the point in limiting how much glory we can save as anyone who hoards glory is kind of hurting their own progression
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,456 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    People actually hoard glory and not spend it weekly?
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

OliverJW said:

I am not complaning because I can t spend. I am just saying even if I buy thing I am still reach the limit because it's too low and I am full of items. Why i should buy stuff if I don t need it?

EDIT what do u mean I dont buy correctly? There is something wrong if I buy things for 4k instead of 6k? Just for 2 things more?
    You have done all possible rank ups you want that you have no need of t1a, t2a or t5b? I find that hard to believe
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    herm said:

While this shouldn't present a problem to really anyone, I do believe they should remove the cap. I don't see the point in limiting how much glory we can save as anyone who hoards glory is kind of hurting their own progression

Limits are placed in game items for good reasons especially for relatively hard to get items like Glory. There's a reason why every game has them.
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Chikel said:

herm said:

Limits are placed in game items for good reasons especially for relatively hard to get items like Glory. There's a reason why every game has them.
    Just like how gold is a currency that has no limit, I see no reason for loyalty and glory to have a limit.
  • Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited May 2021
    I don't think the limit will be changed. Not for a small group of players, as most players do not have this issue of glory limit.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,379 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Rasilover said:

People actually hoard glory and not spend it weekly?

Why spend it and not save incase u need glory for healing items for war and aq always best to save it incase u do have a bad day as last time i had a bad day i almost ran out of glory since buying healing items after 2 days of wars so saving actually is good for something just sucks 15k is capped since i rather keep saving it like loyalty where i can use it when i want to
  • Options
    POOKYmanPOOKYman Posts: 33 β˜…
    edited May 2021
    Seems Kabam doubled glory to compensate for next week missing AQ, but didn’t raised glory limit in treasury @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit 😒😩. Some of us have t5b and t2a that expires and we like to have spare glory if needed for heatlth and really don’t have anything to rank up. Now I can wait 10k glory to expire, or to buy something that will expire 😩 @Seatin @RichTheMan @Profhoff

• Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I don't understand the argument you might need glory for health potions and revives... Dont you already have 25/25 health potions? You get to something in war or quest where you use all 25 potions on a fight and need to go buy more the same day?
  • Options
    No_oneuk said:

I don't understand the argument you might need glory for health potions and revives... Dont you already have 25/25 health potions? You get to something in war or quest where you use all 25 potions on a fight and need to go buy more the same day?

You never spended more than one health potion in AW?
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I want to be sympathetic but at the same time, this feels like a first world problem/ subtle flex.. Seriously though, why aren't you just buying stuff and or ranking somebody up so it doesn't go tu waste?
  • Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited May 2021
    POOKYman said:

No_oneuk said:

You never spended more than one health potion in AW?
    I've never spent 25 in a single war, no.

I stay at 25, if I use any then I go to my stash and claim whatever is there, if I still am not at 25 then I buy pots with glory to get me back to 25.
  • Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    POOKYman said:

Seems Kabam doubled glory to compensate for next week missing AQ, but didn’t raised glory limit in treasury @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit 😒😩. Some of us have t5b and t2a that expires and we like to have spare glory if needed for heatlth and really don’t have anything to rank up. Now I can wait 10k glory to expire, or to buy something that will expire 😩 @Seatin @RichTheMan @Profhoff

Why are you tagging you tubers? Smh. How about actually use them to buy something. Even if you form t5b or t2a you have 30 days to use them. If you got 11.5k from aq, you can spend till you have only 3k and claim the glory from mail. You will still have 14.5 k glory to spend on health potions. If you don't have anything to rank up, but gold crystals. They don't expire.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,023 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    POOKYman said:

It's funny you think Prof Hoff will be of any hope. All he'll do is turn it into a conspiracy theory.
  • Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

POOKYman said:

It's funny you think Prof Hoff will be of any hope. All he'll do is turn it into a conspiracy theory.
    I am believing in you more and more every day. Another day and another complaint by player even when kabam have given more than they earn in 2 weeks.smh
  • Options

I want to be sympathetic but at the same time, this feels like a first world problem/ subtle flex.. Seriously though, why aren't you just buying stuff and or ranking somebody up so it doesn't go tu waste?

Well why would I rank up cyclop, if you know what I mean?
    Pulyaman said:

Why are you tagging you tubers? Smh. How about actually use them to buy something. Even if you form t5b or t2a you have 30 days to use them. If you got 11.5k from aq, you can spend till you have only 3k and claim the glory from mail. You will still have 14.5 k glory to spend on health potions. If you don't have anything to rank up, but gold crystals. They don't expire.

Why not tagging youtubers? Maybe they can discuss this on their channel, and maybe someone from Kabam realise that there is no sense to limit this.

Why would I buy gold if I have enough? Why not spend glory when I need it?