**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

New Arena Structure Feedback

Comments

• Pin_the_AvengerPGT17Pin_the_AvengerPGT17 Posts: 333 ★★
    Honestly, I think I think there should be a choice when entering the arena to choose between the old set for your units and stuff, and the new arena system for top % of players with hundreds of 6* in their rosters. It’s simple, have both established, but each player has to choose between one and the other, and they make their decision twice a week.
  • sudeep9680sudeep9680 Posts: 194
    kabam please cooperate for me too...
    atleast update the A.I of the summoner trials or update the 2* or 3* mister negative in the coming summoner trial arena's milestone that I am excited or atleast update a 2* or 3* new champions for everybody, or atleast give on 3* and 4* both arena to be single and its milestones should be at 3,000,000 pts to 5,000,000 pts and give 3* new champion as milestone reward.
  • I would love a change to the arenas.
  • CyberOneMillionCyberOneMillion Posts: 20
    Here is my best advice to help everyone coping with the 6* arena grind:

1. A great mastery setup should be your first investment.
    2. Second, bring as many 5* 3/45 champions as you can so that you don't need to consider putting your highest PI 4* 5/50 champions on a 3 man team.
    3. Don't make a 3 man team of three 5* 5/65 champions. Instead mix your stronger champions with your weaker champions. For example, place a 6* 1/25 with a 5* 3/45, and a High PI 4* 5/50. This is the way to run the most teams your roster can put out while staying above the recommended team rating.
    4. I'm working on bringing my unleveled 5* champions to rank 3. This shouldn't take too long since the required rank up resources are fairly common in the contest. In the meantime, I'll be playing the summoner trials arena.
  • GoDlyZorGoDlyZor Posts: 150
    Himi4 said:

This the problem. Although I am cavalier only have 1 R2 6*. and 6-7 R5 5*. 4 stars losses streak and takes ages to reach even first couple of milestones.

that's not a deathmatch. Does it suck to fight 6* r3 with 4* r5, yea. But that's only 2-2.5x your champs pi which is easily doable. This has been an issue for years with arenas though...

Changes do have to be made though. Hopefully they fix this aspect to where 4* only go up against 4* or at most some 5* or a mix but not r3 6* and annoying champs like fury, doom, korg, g2099 etc.
  • MiloticshyamMiloticshyam Posts: 102

Here is my best advice to help everyone coping with the 6* arena grind:

1. A great mastery setup should be your first investment.
    2. Second, bring as many 5* 3/45 champions as you can so that you don't need to consider putting your highest PI 4* 5/50 champions on a 3 man team.
    3. Don't make a 3 man team of three 5* 5/65 champions. Instead mix your stronger champions with your weaker champions. For example, place a 6* 1/25 with a 5* 3/45, and a High PI 4* 5/50. This is the way to run the most teams your roster can put out while staying above the recommended team rating.
    4. I'm working on bringing my unleveled 5* champions to rank 3. This shouldn't take too long since the required rank up resources are fairly common in the contest. In the meantime, I'll be playing the summoner trials arena.

Right on. With my current roster I can hit all milestones in summoner trials and get 9m(4* featured hero) with boosts may be the next milestone. I plan to rank up 4*s to r5 and 5*s to r3, 4* may give less points but keep in mind you can play 3 times with 2 hour cooldown before your 5 star team refreshes, so thats 3x the points. My goal is to have enough leveled champions to hit final milestone in atleast 1 6* arena.
  • CyberOneMillionCyberOneMillion Posts: 20
    @GoDlyZor: Your screenshot shows what I said not to do and was BELOW my recommended team rating. Never pair three 4* 5/50's. Never pair three 5* 3/45's. Also don't pair two 4* 5/50's with one 5* 3/45. Also don't pair one 4* 5/50 with two 5* 3/45's. Those four pairing combinations often fall below my total recommended team rating and will trigger a deathmatch. You would have needed to put on an attack and health boosts to have that three man team not trigger a deathmatch. That's why I say that a 4* 5/50 and 5* 3/45 should be considered as the same in this arena. They are similar in that they need to be paired with stronger champions such as a 5* 4/55 / 6*1/25. And if you have a 5* 5/65 or stronger champions you are well on your way to success. These stronger champions can all be run together as three of the same rank without triggering a deathmatch.
  • 24012401 Posts: 47
    I agree with karatemike415s youtube video on it he devised a new system
This discussion has been closed.