**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Awful login calendars consecutively

Okay look unless there's gonna be a lottttt of 5* shards given away for December and christmas calendars these last few months have been absouletly atrocious even the Halloween calender (except for the select few who got anything other then phc and 3* shards) was a huge let down when around summer there was calendars with 5k every other month with great special calendars so why did that stop when 6* are on the rise shouldn't they be becoming a more available thing so why take them out the calendars for months upon months

Comments

• Quit your belly aching, it’s free stuff...
  • I’m not going to login every day now . No point really. Maybe it’s a good thing everyone!!
  • Slappahoe wrote: »
    Quit your belly aching, it’s free stuff...

What he said ^
  • bzbd15rv3vb1.gif
    I’m not going to login every day now . No point really. Maybe it’s a good thing everyone!!

• Yeah for the people who've actually pulled 4* from login crystals maybe it's cool but for the people who have gotten 3* every single time since they started you really stop caring about getting a 3* you already have most of the time, the new champions tho that's different I'm okay with that just to try the new guys and gals out
  • Austin973 wrote: »
    Yeah for the people who've actually pulled 4* from login crystals maybe it's cool but for the people who have gotten 3* every single time since they started you really stop caring about getting a 3* you already have most of the time, the new champions tho that's different I'm okay with that just to try the new guys and gals out

Sorry man I’ve never pulled a 4* from the login calendar either but free is free just because you received 5* shards for FREE doesn’t mean it should happen every month maybe you should be more active and play more and earn those shards like the rest of us
  • People are so used to getting trash they started to accept it.
  • If you want to try the new champs out buy featured crystals. That’s what they’re there for....
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Austin973 wrote: »
    Okay look unless there's gonna be a lottttt of 5* shards given away for December and christmas calendars these last few months have been absouletly atrocious even the Halloween calender (except for the select few who got anything other then phc and 3* shards) was a huge let down when around summer there was calendars with 5k every other month with great special calendars so why did that stop when 6* are on the rise shouldn't they be becoming a more available thing so why take them out the calendars for months upon months

The IMPORTANT thing is that you got to create your own individual thread about it, instead of posting on one of the others. Shine on you special little snowflake!
  • Mmmm I love me a free Tier 2 basic catalyst!

It’s better than frags ;)
  • I play daily and am very active in my alliance and still only get between 4-5k a month between masters and heroic, SA, and everything else and 2 months to get 1 champ is a slow grind
  • Austin973 wrote: »
    I play daily and am very active in my alliance and still only get between 4-5k a month between masters and heroic, SA, and everything else and 2 months to get 1 champ is a slow grind
    It is what it is.... pretty sure it’s like that for everyone so it’s not like anyone has a distinct advantage over you. That’s the way the game is if that’s not to your liking then maybe it’s time to find a new game with a reward system you find more satisfying. 5* are still going to be quite relevant for months to come for them to just handout shards
    Would be redundant when you have plenty of time to build a decent 5* roster
  • SteelheadSteelhead Posts: 52
    Austin973 wrote: »
    I play daily and am very active in my alliance and still only get between 4-5k a month between masters and heroic, SA, and everything else and 2 months to get 1 champ is a slow grind

You consider 2 months slow? It takes me about 6 to get a new 5*. And I consider myself fairly active as well!