**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which variant easier to explore - 5 or 7?

solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
edited June 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hi,

I appreciate the question is kinda silly but I really need the answer. I’ve got quite advanced roster and I’ve completed both however I’m missing these 25% T5 to get to the thronebraker. I’ve look into both and cannot answer which one should I try, which would go easier..? I’m kinda thinking 7 but not fully sure. Apologies for asking but which one is easier in regards to exploration?

Which variant easier to explore - 5 or 7? 51 votes

Variant 5 - Venom Champs
23%
heruheru511zuffySandeepSHeattblasttScarRealmOGAvengerAstoundsMasterpuffChaosMax1012Valentinos13Negative_100FlyGalaxyBomb 12 votes
Variant 7 - Hero Champs
76%
TaxFrostyAlex13369DogfoodLidBuckyBruhJuggerNotManar198xCr7ms7rs7VoltolosAleorIKONTivjyotKill_GreyAkkarin23EtjamaIron_Patriot_is_litDes99Aaronc94Sarvanga1_Maratox 39 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Variant 7 - Hero Champs
    Definitely 7
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Bad question. Do you have a counter for the venom boss and sym spidey boss?

What about mephisto in v7? He’s on 3 paths iirc - two tech/skill and one science/cosmic.

I think v7 is easier. I did v7 100% on both accounts within a week of release. That was easier than my second run through v5 shortly before, but I had a few champs who absolutely shredded whole paths like archangel.
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 802 ★★★
    These r 90% depending on your roster
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Variant 5 - Venom Champs
    Meant to do the other one
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Variant 7 - Hero Champs
    I hated variant 5 so much...
  • HerohanoiHerohanoi Posts: 113 ★★
    Variant 7 - Hero Champs
    Easily Variant 7, I explored it in the week where it came out and I just did Variant 5 completion only, cause it's Moore restricted and I still dont have Venom.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Depends on your roster
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Variant 7 - Hero Champs
    And it’s not Venom Champions btw
  • PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    Variant 7 - Hero Champs
    It really depends on your roster. Post your villains and your mystics/spiderverse/symbiods and we can give better advice. Personally I found v7 much more doable.
  • solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    Hero champs.. mystic is the one I’m going to struggle with. The rest should be fine to go for V7… I believe…

Thanks guys.. will focus on Variant 7 then. :-)
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    Variant 5 - Venom Champs
    For me v5 was cake. V7 seems more roster specific
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    Variant 5 - Venom Champs

For me v5 was cake. V7 seems more roster specific

For mw atleast, v7 is probably easier with the right champs but i mainly consist of villain champs ranked up
    3 paths left only:-)

Variant 7 almost explored.😃