**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Help me pick my 20th r3

TheManMythLegendTheManMythLegend Posts: 5,016 ★★★★★
edited May 2021 in Strategy and Tips
So i just now completed the last carinas challenge. Which was pure nightmare if anyone was wondering. The star lord lol run one
Anyways. Im in a situation where i have lots of champs i would love to r3 but no one kinda sticks out to me

DO NOT say Doom or Warlock. They are too obvious and i got a mystic t5cc close to forming anyways so i wanna hear some interesting choices and make a case for them. Yall know i love me some underrated champs.

Post edited by Kabam Dijon on

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Do you have a 5* Red Guardian by any chance? If so, I'd go Abomination to pair with him if you're looking for an underrated champ. Also Mole Man is pretty good
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Maws buff looks particularly spicy

Mr. Fantastic is a total beast

Storm is great with apoc insane damage

Psylocke is also underrated and could use the love.

Personally out of those 4 I think Psylocke suits your motif the best.
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,074 ★★★★
    Diablo actually isn’t too bad with the DM synergy
    Aarkus is pretty good along with surfer
    VisAOU for fun
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    MoleGod, nuff said
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Mags 👀
  • Soar2878Soar2878 Posts: 143 ★★
    Duped Man-thing + Mystic dispersion = Nonstop Regen and Fury!!
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★
    Torch, Mr. F, Clair Voyant, and for prestige that silver surfer. All of them would be bein investments.
  • WhitestalkerWhitestalker Posts: 27
    I think you can wait for a dupe for deathly origin because she is really good because of her shocks. Thinks helped me soo much for act 3.
  • WhitestalkerWhitestalker Posts: 27
    This*
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★

1.) If I’m you I’m thinking my number one choice is massacre? Why? Because he is fun to play, has excellent damage and has to forms of DOT. He literally covers nothing in your roster, which is kinda nice. Seeing you have BWDO at R3 already , you may not be ready for just a straight DPS champ again. Safe play is going to be Moleman; but everyone says he is good, which just doesn’t feel as good to hear everyone riding a champs coattail.......... this is why I like massacre.

2.) Wasp is nice , but kinda cool to play as well and has unique mechanics. Not very useful anywhere , but gets very good openings, and just has the guarantee crits.

3.) Hood is pretty legit and a safe R3 as you know he is getting buffed. Diablo is cool to have but really struggles in quest.

4.) Mutant class is all parry heavy rise repeat blah blah blah.

5.) HOWARD THE DUCK is a monster!!! Very very very good! I actually love him as a champ and take him wherever I go.

6.) Ultron is getting a buff on Monday? Worth something at least.

I say all this to say. Rank Red goblin( once you dupe him)
  • Shock29Shock29 Posts: 536 ★★★
    Falcon, Ebony, Sunspot, Luke Cage, Ultron, or Carnage are some. Not all underrated but some of them are. Aarkus, Wasp, and Ronin aren’t bad either.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★

Texas_11 said:

1.) If I’m you I’m thinking my number one choice is massacre? Why? Because he is fun to play, has excellent damage and has to forms of DOT. He literally covers nothing in your roster, which is kinda nice. Seeing you have BWDO at R3 already , you may not be ready for just a straight DPS champ again. Safe play is going to be Moleman; but everyone says he is good, which just doesn’t feel as good to hear everyone riding a champs coattail.......... this is why I like massacre.

2.) Wasp is nice , but kinda cool to play as well and has unique mechanics. Not very useful anywhere , but gets very good openings, and just has the guarantee crits.

3.) Hood is pretty legit and a safe R3 as you know he is getting buffed. Diablo is cool to have but really struggles in quest.

5.) HOWARD THE DUCK is a monster!!! Very very very good! I actually love him as a champ and take him wherever I go.

wasp and luke cage are the ones im tempted to in science. i was gonna r3 ultron before his buff, but since hes getting buffed now everyone gonna r3 him
    You have that rad Goblin just sitting there.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

wasp and luke cage are the ones im tempted to in science. i was gonna r3 ultron before his buff, but since hes getting buffed now everyone gonna r3 him
    You have that rad Goblin just sitting there.
    he’s unduped though

and I highly doubt everyone will rank 3 Ultron since his buff hasn’t excited as many people

Maw on the other hand
  • anaLysis_anaLysis_ Posts: 259 ★★★
    out of your options wasp, howard, man thing, luke cage, surfer, aarkus are the ones i love the most
  • JuggerNotJuggerNot Posts: 432 ★★
    torch falcon and mags to be obvious
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    I see a Sasquatch, so the obvious answer is Sabretooth
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★

YoMoves said:

I see a Sasquatch, so the obvious answer is Sabretooth

Never gonna happen
    Too much trauma from Carina's Challenge?

If I know you like I know myself, and if I was being honest here...

I know you like skillful play resulting in very large either red or yellow numbers.

To that effect...

Luke Cage is so severely underrated it hurts my soul sometimes.

Alternative: I actually got some 7.2 done with an R1 Howard. Surprisingly fun to thumb mash the screen.
  • Maltyo9Maltyo9 Posts: 270 ★★★
    I'll jump in, even though I am so far from this level...
    That awakened Luke could be so much fun, and can give you those big yellow numbers...

But...you've gotta go Howard! How many people have an r3 HtD?!?!??! Do it! He can be so much fun!