**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Help me pick my 20th r3

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

Maltyo9 said:

I'll jump in, even though I am so far from this level...
    That awakened Luke could be so much fun, and can give you those big yellow numbers...

But...you've gotta go Howard! How many people have an r3 HtD?!?!??! Do it! He can be so much fun!

Nah screw howard
    wait why don’t you see about the new mystic queen?

If you can get the six star from the arenas… that could be a rank 3 there
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Sinister. Sinister. Sinister. Sinister. Sinister. Sinister. Sinister.

Mister Sinister.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★

Maltyo9 said:

That awakened Luke could be so much fun, and can give you those big yellow numbers...

But...you've gotta go Howard! How many people have an r3 HtD?!?!??! Do it! He can be so much fun!

Nah screw howard
    Why? Then why not massacre. You should Justify why you shoot us down?
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★

Maltyo9 said:

Nah screw howard
    wait why don’t you see about the new mystic queen?

If you can get the six star from the arenas… that could be a rank 3 there
    bruh i am never gonna grind for a featured arena champ, but like i stated i already have mystic t5cc so im ready if i do pull her from a crystal
    July 4th or cavs for mystic queen :o
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Vulture

Please

I'm begging you

I love him so much and have him at r5 and have used him in AW and story content, he is seriously INCREDIBLE

And considering you have a youtube channel and tend to rank underrated champs it would be PERFECT

Bring LIGHT to the king himself, Vulture
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Ebony for the new buff? You can wait to check it out, but r3 ebony would be pretty unique...

Really like Mr F. Feel like he should get more love
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    Carnage! Or SIM. I would r3 a SIM
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Carnage! Or SIM. I would r3 a SIM

I will forever respect the underrated channel if you r3 sim

Texas_11 said:

Maltyo9 said:

Nah screw howard
    Im one of those who didnt like howards buff. And i already skill champs that are kinda like massacre but better so not tempting
    Well what you looking for in a champ? That will help us help you.

Fun
    Damage
    Utility
    Unique
    Memey
  • Exidos17Exidos17 Posts: 25
    Abom! With red guardian synergy, he is a poison machine
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    Has anyone made a case for the God of Mischief? LOKI? i just think he fits a very niche element to a roster that most can't ... i discovered the power of his SP3 with these Carina challenges and it's rather rad! lol

He's one of those obscure champs that no one ever talks about but he definitely has a very unique use for situations .. and at R3 he'd be even more useful as you could use him in general content too.
  • Akkarin23Akkarin23 Posts: 99
    I'd go for R3 Guillo99 or kingping if duped

And you can't go wrong with human torch, he would be a beast R3
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,106 ★★★★★

Do you have a 5* Red Guardian by any chance? If so, I'd go Abomination to pair with him if you're looking for an underrated champ. Also Mole Man is pretty good

I do. But hes r1 so its not gonna happen

• Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Ronin

Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

Maltyo9 said:

Nah screw howard
    Im one of those who didnt like howards buff. And i already skill champs that are kinda like massacre but better so not tempting
    Well what you looking for in a champ? That will help us help you.

Fun
    Damage
    Utility
    Unique
    Memey
    I dunno. I cant decide. This is difficult af okay :lol: they cant just give me a t5cc selector like this.
    Like if i had someone who really stood out like a colossus or a Hyperion (pls kabam make it happen) then it would be a different story. But now i just have so many good champs that would be cool but no one really stands above the others to me
    Featured crystal comes out in 30 days.

Here are my suggestions because I feel your pain.

1.) Save up for next featured . Medusa and Voodoo are coming to meet crystals I think.

2.) You can always do Hood as you know his buff is coming.

3.) Wait until summer of pain or the new gauntlet and rank a champ for that because why not.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Do Psylocke. Great power control and pairs great with Apoc
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    1.Ronin!!!!!!!!!
    2.Manthing— Super underrated, amazing poison damage, super fun with MD4+. Also he has a synergy with some champs that are really nice.
    3.Mr.F— a really cool champ and even better after the buff, he would be a super fun r3.

Ronin is obviously number 1 by far.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 ★★★★★
    Ultron
    Lc
    Vulture
    Venom
    Man thing
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Taskmaster pls. He's a champion that makes you work for his damage and utility.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    I'm going to go with Samsquamch. He's actually quite bomb. The Damage is good. That's about as much of a case as I can make. I feel that he's been overlooked since he was released.
  • That OG Abom is looking spicy to me if you happen to have a 5 Star Red Guardian.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    I’m not sure if it has to be underrated but human torch all the way. Almost an injustice to have him and duped at rank 2 with the rank 3 option.