**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Science Awakening Gem Question

HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
edited May 2021 in Strategy and Tips
So I explored Act 5.4 and got a Science Awakening Gem. I have Void and heard he is really good at high Sig but I’m not familiar with him at all. From the Basic 5* Crystal I also pulled a Miles Morales who is getting buffed this year (and I suspect soon).

So should I just Awaken Void (Could take him to sig 67) or should I just wait a bit to see Miles Buff

I’m leaning more towards waiting because Miles is Cool

Science Awakening Gem Question 53 votes

Awaken Void
92%
heruheru511Zeroj2kyossAlex13369Lvernon15CupidLucky7LucianoAdvMalreck04lIPowerIlDenzel116RabangaRockypantherxKill_GreyAkkarin23LormifEtjama_I_DonDudu2809booscka2536 49 votes
Wait for Miles Morales Buff
7%
Champ_ZMiloticshyamPrimerprime5DEADSHOT84891 4 votes
Post edited by Kabam Dijon on

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Awaken Void
    Save for beyond omega tier Sentry buff in July.
    Awaken Void
    In all seriousness tho, Void is an amazing champion with good utility, decent damage and a boring playstyle with sick animations.

Miles buff will probably be good but seeing as Kabam are kinda conservative with buffs these days, I doubt he'll be better than Void although there still is a chance for that to happen.
  • AouxWouxAouxWoux Posts: 426 ★★★
    If you already have a heal blocker/reverser like HT or Warlock then void wouldnt find much use. I would say wait for the buff, since the 3 new buffs announced now were very underwhelming.
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    People still bring void to places where you really need clutch power and regen control.
    You don't need to put much effort to even learn any rotations for him, he's that easy and effective to play.
    I usually spam SP1 until the opponent gets Fear of the Void, and just randomly use specials after that.
    FOTV basically increases his attack, so our objective should be to maintain it as much as possible.

If you have needs for him/want a good science champion, he definitely one of those!
    I'd invest in someone already good than rather than someone yet to be buffed. Moreover, awakening gems come our way more easily nowadays.
    edited May 2021
    Awaken Void
    AouxWoux said:

If you already have a heal blocker/reverser like HT or Warlock then void wouldnt find much use. I would say wait for the buff, since the 3 new buffs announced now were very underwhelming.

Yea let's judge a buff before its release despite the abilities looking good.
  • MiloticshyamMiloticshyam Posts: 102
    Wait for Miles Morales Buff
    Void need max signature level, I'd say hoard your sig stones until miles buff and then if you decide to awaken and sig up void do it then.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Awaken Void
    AouxWoux said:

Well, I use my Void more than I use those 2 combined. So, nice story bro.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Awaken Void
    Void is not an average champ that you are waiting for someone better. Even if miles buff is op void will remain dominant.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Awaken Void
    I highly doubt ay buffed version of Miles would give you the stuff that Void will.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Awaken Void
    AouxWoux said:

Void is way more than just a heal blocker/reverser. he is a way to passively dot defenders, and just as if not more importantly he shuts down power gain champs/nodes. He is one of the best utility champions in the game, and gets a HUGE boost from being awakened.
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Awaken Void
    Duh
  • Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★
    capiw ftw