**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

First Try at...

SantiagoEhsaanSantiagoEhsaan Posts: 126
edited May 2021 in General Discussion
creating a character concept. That of Miss Katherine Pryde and understandably no-one wants more OP mutants but she has the potential to change the game like Quake and Ghost. Also I believe she'll be released in August this year along with Nimrod so here goes nothing. Point out any discrepancies or faults in the abilities.

Katherine Pryde

Stats:-(5 r5)
Health 27000
Attack 2500
Prestige 10350

Passive:-
1. +600 physical resistance
2. -300 energy resistance
3. Special attacks hits that are projectiles with flight time( gun shots etc., not beams ) are guaranteed to miss.

Phase Passive:-
1. Whenever Kitty is attacked(not hit) by basic attacks she gains two Phase passives(2 second cooldown). One passive causes one miss and immediately expires. Hitting the opponent or dashing back removes all such Passives.
2. Kitty cannot gain these passives while attacking, charging a heavy or on well-timed blocks, or when suffering from Shock effects.
3. Gain only 1 against tech champions. The miss caused by such passives are unaffected by skill champions' abilities.
4. Everytime the opponent misses Kitty has a 50% chance to gain a Prowess buff increasing special attack damge by 15% . Max stacks:10
5. If the opponent has missed Kitty 20 times, the opponent is Immobilised for 7.5 seconds.
6. Additionally, whenever the opponent evades or auto blocks Kitty gains one Phase passive.

Immobilise:-

1. Passive Slow: Opponents evade and unstoppable abilities suffer -100% ability accuracy.
2. Opponents suffering from this have -50% combat and ability power rate and Kitty gains +50% combat rate.
3. Ability to miss on special attacks is extended to all projectile attacks.

Heavy attacks:-
1. Kitty does not take damage(direct damage) back when executing this attack.
2. Both hits have a 25% to grant a Precision buff lasting 10 seconds and inceasing critical rating by 200. Max stacks: 5

Special Attacks:-

1. Kitty does not take damage( direct damage) back when executing a special attack.
2. After the Special attack has been executed Kitty converts each passive prowess into a Cruelty passive increasing Critical damage rating by 200 each for 20 seconds. Max stacks: 20

Special Attack 1:

1. Refreshes all Creulty and Precision buffs when the attack ends.

Special Attack 2:

1. Each Hit gains +100 critical rating for each time the opponent has missed in a fight.

Special Attack 3:

1. Inflict the opponent with Immobility for 15 seconds.

Signature ability:-

1. Kitty does not take damage back when executing a medium attack.
2. Attack Rating Increases by 2500 (scales with sig. ability- Max sig 100% of base attack) while the opponent is slowed.

Synergies:-

Marauders :-(with Iceman, Bishop and Storm(classic))
Katherine Pryde: 25% chance to purify a damage over time debuff when the opponent would miss. This chance increases by a flat 25% for each synergy partner on the team.
Iceman: Coldsnap and Frostbite do +50% damage.
Storm: Shock duration increased by 50% .
Bishop: 100% resistance to Shock and Incinerate.

Critical for the Mutant Cause :- (with Emma Frost and Wolverine)
Katherine Pryde: 1st basic hit is a guaranteed Critical Hit.
Emma Frost: Heavy attack in diamond form are guaranteed to be critical
Wolverine: Special Hits are guaranteed to be critical when having a regen buff active.

Quiet Council:- (with Apoc., Prof X, White Magneto)
Katherine Pryde: +15% chance to gain a Prowess Passive on a Miss
All Mutants except Pryde : +10% attack and Health.

Comments

• aNOOBis235aNOOBis235 Posts: 147
    Im confused so she can't be hit whatsoever.
  • SantiagoEhsaanSantiagoEhsaan Posts: 126
    edited May 2021

Can be intercepted, countered with normal Miss counters except those of skill class, shock effects stop phase abilities as well
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★

Can be intercepted, countered with normal Miss counters except those of skill class, shock effects stop phase abilities as well
    So a total of how many champs can counter her without needing intercepts? Because there is content where intercepting isnt possible (passive ai etc.)
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Nice buff although some changes I'd make:

- I think that Skill champions abilities should impact Kitty Pryde since Miss counters are still pretty rare.

-I like the idea of immobilised but it could be executed better. It should be like a phase where you can go full ham on the opponent but requires skill to do so, sorta like Grandmaster's wounded but obivously scaled down.
    Maybe something like this:

-Intercepting an opponents attack from phase grants one immobility passive. Intercepting with an opposite attack from the previous intercept grants an additional immobility passive (e.g: First intercepting with medium and then a light)

-Upon reaching 30 immobility passive or ending a 5-hit combo with light attack Immobilises the opponent for 7.5 seconds and consumes all immobility passives.

-While the opponent is Immobilised:
    -Kitty gains 10% base attack per immobility passive consumed
    -Inflicts passive slow reducing evade and unstoppable abilities' ability accuracy by 300%
    -Reduces opponent combat power rate by 50% and increases her own by the same amount
    -Paused during either champions' specials
    - For every 3 Immobility passives consumed, gain a prowess buff increasing special damage by 20% for the duration
    of immobilised. (Remove the part where she gains prowess from opponent misses)

-While the opponent isn't Immobilised:
    -Attacking the opponent has a 5% chance to gain a regen buff recovering 3% health over 10 second. Chance
    increased to 100% when gaining two Immobility passives(i.e, when skillfully intercepting the opponent with different
    attacks).

(Remove the cruelty ability from special attacks)
    -For every immobility passive, gain 1 cruelty passive increasing crit damage by 5%
    Voltolos said:

So a total of how many champs can counter her without needing intercepts? Because there is content where intercepting isnt possible (passive ai etc.)
    I realised the fault there and have put a 2 sec cooldown on phase passives. It won't affect anything while attacking with her but as a defender she can be stunned and after 2 missed third will connect (parry- heavy playstyle will become tough) . I wanted people to feel the frustration of not being able to hit her b'coz that's literally what she does in the comics.

- I think that Skill champions abilities should impact Kitty Pryde since Miss counters are still pretty rare.

-I like the idea of immobilised but it could be executed better. It should be like a phase where you can go full ham on the opponent but requires skill to do so, sorta like Grandmaster's wounded but obivously scaled down.

-Intercepting an opponents attack from phase grants one immobility passive. Intercepting with an opposite attack from the previous intercept grants an additional immobility passive (e.g: First intercepting with medium and then a light)

-Upon reaching 30 immobility passive or ending a 5-hit combo with light attack Immobilises the opponent for 7.5 seconds and consumes all immobility passives.

-Inflicts passive slow reducing evade and unstoppable abilities' ability accuracy by 300%
    -Reduces opponent combat power rate by 50% and increases her own by the same amount
    - For every 3 Immobility passives consumed, gain a prowess buff increasing special damage by 20% for the duration

-Attacking the opponent has a 5% chance to gain a regen buff recovering 3% health over 10 second. Chance
    increased to 100% when gaining two Immobility passives(i.e, when skillfully intercepting the opponent with different
    attacks).

-For every immobility passive, gain 1 cruelty passive increasing crit damage by 5%

By Intercept, you mean how ghost's immediate attack after 1 miss is? Bcoz other normal intercepts would compromise her miss mechanic...
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

attacks).

By Intercept, you mean how ghost's immediate attack after 1 miss is? Bcoz other normal intercepts would compromise her miss mechanic...
    yea that

attacks).

yea that
    that is actually a great idea then.