**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6.2.2 mr sinister

Will7Will7 Posts: 60
edited May 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hello any advice or tips is much appreciated, working my way through 6.2 and backblast was pretty simple with sunspot/magneto. I had warlock for mr sinister assuming that the difficulty of the fight had been blown out of proportion.
Turns out I was pretty wrong 😑
Anyone have any tips, preferably without synergies.. although I do have hela for synergy fury..

Comments

• Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    Yeah warlock with heimdall and hela would be good. Hyperion spam special one works well, the first time I did it I was underwhelmed but once I got into a rhythm he melted. Anyone with poison immunity and fury. CMM, Ghost with heavy's and special three.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
    I didnt use SP1 with Hype, Sinister loves throwing the SP1 and the incinerates are no fun, I stuck to parry/heavy and used SP2 and 3.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
    Warlock should work great with a fury onboard.
  • Options
    MikeyBoi69MikeyBoi69 Posts: 139
    I got a solo everytime prenerf with warlock with the ultron synergy
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    Warlock with Ultron synergy. Stick to sp3. That power gain is no joke and the sp2 comes with a lot of block damage
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Chikel said:

Warlock with Ultron synergy. Stick to sp3. That power gain is no joke and the sp2 comes with a lot of block damage

If you can comfortably dex the sp2, use sp2 otherwise do what is said above.