**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

WHICH BUFF ARE YOU MOST EXCITED FOR?

Kabam released info regarding the three new buffs that will be coming soon including Ultron, Ebony Maw and War Machine.
I'm very interested to know which your most excited for!

WHICH BUFF ARE YOU MOST EXCITED FOR? 171 votes

Ultron
56%
SnakeEyes69FrostySaiyanzuffycytwbcallinashesTristanfmussapMaverick75F4k3_GaM3ryossAlex13369thanks4playingYoMovesLvernon15Luke2323Mhd20034Nojokejaymace007venturaFurious_Fighter1 96 votes
War machine
9%
Ram_SarkarLucky7LucianoMaxtheSilentAvengers320LordSmasherKRANꓘKsp_2099MiervoMasaraksh1ScrubhanAGYAATSantiagoEhsaanSahil_R_RanaAlbinoDarkElfReecespieces101NemanBarri8 17 votes
Ebony Maw
33%
SnizzbarEb0ny-O-M4wRaganatorKossukoseCat_MurdockGmonkeyHendrossHammerbro_64HeattblasttKerneasTheHoodedDormammuSachhyam257MysterioGustavo20Denzel116Xva23PulyamanBillie90Morpheus_123X_Factor_Agent 58 votes

Comments

• Options
    MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Ultron

The one I have as a 6*.

Who is ?
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Ebony Maw
    Only because I have his 6* and just a 5* Ultron. Unless he is crazy he probably won’t be ranked since I’m sorta moving past 5* that don’t change my account abilities.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    Ebony Maw

Only because I have his 6* and just a 5* Ultron. Unless he is crazy he probably won’t be ranked since I’m sorta moving past 5* that don’t change my account abilities.

I forget about the abysmal trash that is your six star roster

happy you have maw here
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    The only buffed champion I have is 5* Ebony Maw but I disappointed in him since Sentry buff was so heavily teased.

That said he does seem to be significantly better and if he's fun enough, I will rank him up.
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★

The only buffed champion I have is 5* Ebony Maw but I disappointed in him since Sentry buff was so heavily teased.

That said he does seem to be significantly better and if he's fun enough, I will rank him up.

Don't sweat it, buddy. I'm sure they're just putting extra effort to make sure he gets all 1,000,000 of those exploding suns stuffed in there. If not, there's always...
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Ebony Maw

I forget about the abysmal trash that is your six star roster

happy you have maw here
    You know me; just got a 6* Red Skull dupe for 7.2 completion 👉😎👉
    (Although I did get HTD recently and he is fun)
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Ultron
    Mostly just because I have him as a 6*
  • Options
    Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 669 ★★★
    Ultron
    Because I recently pulled him as a 6 star
  • Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Mostly just because I have him as a 6*

Same here.
    The spotlight too, seems like he's got a bunch of utility now. If awakened (and of course high sig), he's almost immune to Incinerate, Shock, apart from already being immune to Bleed, Poison, Slow and AAR.
  • Options
    Zeroj2kZeroj2k Posts: 146
    there is no none option.....
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Subjectively I have to say Maw because I have him as a 6*. Objectively I can say none because the buffs aren't live yet and I need to try them for myself first.
  • Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    I've learned to manage my disappointment in MCOC. So I won't get excited for any buff... until I see gameplay.
    So... none. For now.
  • Options
    Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    Ebony Maw
    I like playing Maw. It’s like playing a game within a game!

Hopefully his increase in power will make him usable in hard content.
  • Options
    Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★
    Sentry unfortunately
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Ebony Maw
    Because i have a double duped 6* Maw.

And i still think the other buffs are mehhh.
  • Options
    Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    War machine
    I don't have any of them.....
    But, his prefight looks cool to me
  • Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Ultron
    Only because I have a 5*
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Ultron
    I’ve got a 6* ultron. My man needs a good buff.
  • Options
    ElwindElwind Posts: 364 ★★★
    Nothing
  • Options
    allinashesallinashes Posts: 791 ★★★
    Ultron
    Have both as a 6*. Feel Ultron buff is less worthy, at least on paper. So I'm eager to see/play Ultron after the buff and hopefully be proven wrong.
  • Options
    Ultron
    Ultron. He has fluid animations, and i used him way back as an aq champ. Really like his tune up and hope the numbers match my expectations.