**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can someone explain this?

TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

Does this message mean that the arena that allows 2*s and 1*s is coming back today?

Comments

• Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,596 ★★★★
    Interesting.
  • Options
    Any response about this?
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    any chance they got the date wrong
  • Options
    SuperGAMER3000SuperGAMER3000 Posts: 10
    Why would you want 4 star arena 4 stars are better than 2 stars right i dont have one yet but they are better
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★

Why would you want 4 star arena 4 stars are better than 2 stars right i dont have one yet but they are better

correct, 4*s have 2 more *s but apparently to BG 2*s may be better than 4*s
  • Options
    Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    We apologise for the confusion. We have edited the main post with the correct arena name: Summoner's Trials. On Thursday, May 20, the team identified an issue with this arena where it was available only at Uncollected. No other issues were present. We confirm that the Summoner's Trials arena today is working as intended, and the issue from last week has been fixed.
  • Options
    AwawagAwawag Posts: 13
    Kabam Boo said:

We apologise for the confusion. We have edited the main post with the correct arena name: Summoner's Trials. On Thursday, May 20, the team identified an issue with this arena where it was available only at Uncollected. No other issues were present. We confirm that the Summoner's Trials arena today is working as intended, and the issue from last week has been fixed.

I don't think the issue was the arena being unavailable to players below uncollected. My friends and I started the game recently, we are all below uncollected and were able to access that arena on May 20. The issue was none of us received rank rewards until 72 hours later. Seems like the problems still persists because we are still waiting for the rank rewards for the summoner trial the just ended today. Usually, they would have been distributed by now.
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

What about that Nexus?
  • Options
    Kabam Boo said:

So you just decided to take out the 2-star arena and remove the compensation that you were giving to us for an issue? That’s cold
  • Options
    Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    You will receive your 4-Star Nexus Crystal in your inbox (in-game message). We apologise for the delay and appreciate your patience at this time.
  • Options
    Kabam Boo said:

You will receive your 4-Star Nexus Crystal in your inbox (in-game message). We apologise for the delay and appreciate your patience at this time.

Woohoo! Good job, Boo